news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-06-2006, 07:54 AM   #16
DUTT BEEZY

DUTT BEEZY grasshopper

"you're like a god to me"..........."son...i am god"

as far as good movies go, it was whatever, as far as 1/2 decent rappers in "cash-in" movies.....it was good.

he's a shit actor, you would've thought, with him playing the same character on screen as he does on record, that he would've been more convincing.

watched it a few times, didnt waste my money on it, my friend got a bootleg of it.

to all the people saying, its over the top, its not real, 50 himself said on MTV the other day, that the movie is only 60-70% accurate to his life, the rest is there for entertainments sake.

main thing i didnt like about the flick was the homo-eroticism, him and his crew wandering round his appartment butt-ass, going in shower (morning after party scene), and all that male bonding in the prison shower scene, i know shit like that happens, and probably happened to him, but dam, would you really want to shoot a scene with like 5 other dudes all butt naked and grabbing each other up, hell no i wouldnt.

the best things about the flick = soundtrack, that bitch that plays his girl, and the bitch that plays his mama.

i'm saying this flicks a ghetto 8 mile, dont watch it tryna get info & history on 50, watch it for entertainment value, the more you expect from it, the more you'll be dissapointed.
DUTT BEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:31 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Why'd you guys watch this movie if you don't like fiddy cent? You guys just heard you'd get a glimpse of fiddy cent's baby dick?

If I wanted to watch people sell crack I'd walk down to the five points