news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-12-2006, 11:00 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Khalid Abdul Muhammad Interview {video} part 1

PART 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/XYBORG7/video/37464
Old 02-13-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
lord patch

lord patch grasshopper
Default If I put a dress on a pig

peace

thanks for dropping his science on us. i got as angry when the place of diallo was disrespected too. it seems our lives don't mean anything. i wonder if the lack of respect offered to the bruhs place of matryedom would have been the same if we were standing in site where holocaust victims were slain in europe.

it sort of like when rep jeff miller disrespectfully interupted sis leah hodges during her testamony to stop her from daring to say "concentration camp" out of respect for people, and their suffering, perceived to be superior to us = white europeans.

"JEFF MILLER: Miss Hodges, would you be offended if I respectfully asked you not to call the Causeway area a concentration camp?

LEAH HODGES: I am going to call it what it is. If I put a dress on a pig, a pig is still a pig."

http://victoria.indymedia.org/news/2005/12/46758.php

or

http://www.democracynow.org/article..../12/09/1443240
lord patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:44 PM   #3
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

That's the truth...word^^
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 09:06 AM   #4
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default My Thoughts Exactly

I actually meant for this comment to be in the other thread regarding this dude. I think my two comments are interchangeable.

It's easy for me to see if someone's motives and actions are based on an agenda of self promotion. I don't wanna sound arrogant, so I'll tell you how I can tell.

It's very important for someone who is promoting himself to remember everyone's name. It's the old,he know me and I know him so we are the same tactic. It's easily spotted. Very common among salespeople.

What I'm basically saying is that his assurtain that Black people must seek the ultimate demise of White people is second rate Hitler rhetoric. An interesting fact about hitler is that he was a great performer of speeches. He used these speeches to appeal his message to the Economically and Spiritually beleaguered German people. He stated in no uncertain terms that his people's Harmony could only be found after the Jews were wiped from the earth. To deliver these speeches in such a powerful fashion, he relied on a combination of drugs, or what we know today as yaba. Yaba, is Ephedrine, strong Ephedrine.

All that aside, this guy puts me in a hitler frame of mind. The two are a lot alike, and should be regarded alike.

A real cultural leader would never ask someone to pick up a weapon in defense of they're rhetoric. Because they would know by god and by word that what they were selling was truth.

Along with the Hitler thought, please pause and consider pro wrestling as an alternate parallel to this heartless showmanship.

peace

Last edited by SlightlySlightedFan; 02-16-2006 at 09:15 AM.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 09:14 AM   #5
SlightlySlightedFan

Default moreover

Make that 3rd rate
Old 02-16-2006, 11:34 AM   #6
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Hitler?!....Wow...that is a stretch.

Dr. khalid didn't have the resources, nor the military power of such a man as Hitler.

In fact he died too soon and under suspicous circumstances I might add.

Hitler had years to persecute jews and actually kill them, while America sat back and watched. Before they decided to step in...
Old 02-16-2006, 04:58 PM   #7
SlightlySlightedFan

Default Suspicious Message

No military, that's one reason I said 3rd rate. It just seems like a lot of the message is the same. It doesn't really seem like theres a message at all. It seems like he's taking any oppertunity to work his own people's emotions into a raging inferno.
Malcolm and MLK were very different from this in many ways. They both had a message that gave people purpose. A message that people could and would be themselves. That would rectify for those people the loss of they're culture and identity. And all without ever using weapons or violence to meet that beginning. He's 3rd rate, and you know it too.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:50 PM   #8
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

What you are saying makes noooo sense. Why would some one volunteer themselves to persecution, ridicule, and death just for the hell of it ?

What do you mean by third rate, from what I can tell he was very serious and responsible with his convictions. I just don't know what you are talking about...at all.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #9
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

how can defense of yourself in a society where you have /are the disadvantage in just about every scope of spectrum be called akin to a third rate hitler who was the very opposite.

comparing someone who instills a passion for justice with someone who did injustice is like taking a swipe to wipe hitler's ass with dr. khalid's message of self defense.

if whites are behind the systematically devestation of the black nation and with the various establishments have the other races play blacks like down when not then dr kha;lid is intent on blacks being self determined without whites, so why are/do whites want in on the plans ?
Old 02-16-2006, 09:09 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySlightedFan
I actually meant for this comment to be in the other thread regarding this dude. I think my two comments are interchangeable.

It's easy for me to see if someone's motives and actions are based on an agenda of self promotion. I don't wanna sound arrogant, so I'll tell you how I can tell.

It's very important for someone who is promoting himself to remember everyone's name. It's the old,he know me and I know him so we are the same tactic. It's easily spotted. Very common among salespeople.

What I'm basically saying is that his assurtain that Black people must seek the ultimate demise of White people is second rate Hitler rhetoric. An interesting fact about hitler is that he was a great performer of speeches. He used these speeches to appeal his message to the Economically and Spiritually beleaguered German people. He stated in no uncertain terms that his people's Harmony could only be found after the Jews were wiped from the earth. To deliver these speeches in such a powerful fashion, he relied on a combination of drugs, or what we know today as yaba. Yaba, is Ephedrine, strong Ephedrine.

All that aside, this guy puts me in a hitler frame of mind. The two are a lot alike, and should be regarded alike.

A real cultural leader would never ask someone to pick up a weapon in defense of they're rhetoric. Because they would know by god and by word that what they were selling was truth.

Along with the Hitler thought, please pause and consider pro wrestling as an alternate parallel to this heartless showmanship.

peace

how could you compare the killer of millions of people with someone who is obviously angry that his people are being killed at alarming rates just because they are black ?

what did the jewish do to hitler to make him hate them ?

what did white people do to Khalid to make him SAY what he says about them ?

you response is one sided and silly

your "white" and your just upset because Khalid spoke up against white supremacy and did what was NECESSARY to cut down white supremacy

he brought the arrogant and pompous low - a racist will never sit down calmly, shake the hand of, or even consider taking out time to explain his/her belief to someone he/she practices racism on
Old 02-17-2006, 12:55 PM   #11
SlightlySlightedFan

Default A Losing Argument

Racsist love taking time to explain themselves, it's what they do.

I'm not upset about anyone targeting white supremecy, in fact I do it quite a bit myself. It's the way in which he did it. Look at the tape again and you'll see what I mean. Look at the way he talks to the interviewer, he's narrow minded, he's closed off to whatever whitey says. When the interviewer shares what he thinks is the positive solution, Khalid backs off. Khalid never wanted a positive solution, not one that included people that weren't in earshot of his ideals. Racsists always go on TV to talk about they're beliefs, they demonstrate, they kill people and claim the killings for they're group. This is what rascists do. It's they're bread and butter.
I'm Ok with losing this argument.
But, if I were what he thinks white people really are, I wouldn't be.
I'd be a republican, I'd be super 2% wealthy successful, I wouldnt be typing now. I wouldn't even argue with you. I wouldn't give a shit.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

KHALID RESPONDED TO HIM LIKE THAT BECAUSE THE INTERVIEWER TRIED TO PLAY HIM - HE WASN'T SINCERE - HE ARROGANTLY ASKED HIM STUPID QUESTIONS TO GET A RISE OUTA KHALID AND KHALID SAW THAT AND SMASHED HIM - THATS WHAT WE DO - THE GUY IN THE SHOP WAS LIGHTER IN COMPLEXION THAN THE INTERVIEWER AND KHALID CONSIDERED HIM HIS BROTHER - YOU MUST HAVE MISSED THAT -

Quote:
they kill people and claim the killings for they're group.

YALL KEEP BRINGING UP MURDER - WHO HAS KHALID KILLED ?

BLACK PEOPLE DON'T GO AROUND KILLING WHITE FOLKS JUST BECAUSE THEY WHITE - THATS A WHITE THING - AND WHITES HAVE A HISTORY OF BEFRIENDING BLACK PEOPLE THEN KILLING THEM - THATS WHY A PERSON LIKE KHALID HAD TO STAND UP AND TAKE HIS STANCE AS A FREEDOM FIGHTER FOR US -

LIKE SOLDIERS IN IRAQ ARE TRAINED TO KILL WHO THEY WERE TOLD ARE THEIR ENEMIES - THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE KILLING - THEY JUST FOLLOW ORDERS - ROBOTS - NOT SO WITH US - WE KNOW EXACTLY WHO IS CAUSING THE MISCHIEF
Old 02-18-2006, 09:15 AM   #13
SlightlySlightedFan

Default It's a people thing

Obviously, I have to research Khalid more to accurately judge him for myself. Ok, so the interviewer was being "cheeky" with him. Bufrom what I saw him say on that tape, I'm standing by my judgement until I get further information. Which will be quite soon.

The information about whites killing blacks and vice versa, is innacurate, although very slightly inaccurate. It's a pair of generalizations, and therefore cannot be considered fact. People have killed each other for all kinds of reasons. This is accurate.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:50 AM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySlightedFan
Obviously, I have to research Khalid more to accurately judge him for myself. Ok, so the interviewer was being "cheeky" with him. Bufrom what I saw him say on that tape, I'm standing by my judgement until I get further information. Which will be quite soon.

The information about whites killing blacks and vice versa, is innacurate, although very slightly inaccurate. It's a pair of generalizations, and therefore cannot be considered fact. People have killed each other for all kinds of reasons. This is accurate.
YES PEOPLE KILLED EACH OTHER FOR ALL KINDS OF REASONS , BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK AND WHITE SITUATION HERE - YOU GO ON AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON KHALID - I ASSUME YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF WHITE - YOU'LL ONLY SEE IT FROM A DEFENSIVE VIEW (IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE) - YOU DON'T FEEL OUR PAIN, OR UNDERSTAND HOW WHITE AMERICA MAKES US FEEL LIKE CRIMINALS ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES -