news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2005, 05:31 PM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Method Man vs Ghostface Killah

method man,

tical and tical 2000 were spectacular albums, tical 0 was a hatchet job by the label. ghostface put out one mediocre and one crappy album on his own free will. meth beats ghost on the commercial side of things. i mean meth can shine bright in both the commercial and underground, ghostface is still trying to make it commercially. people dont like meth cuz he's commercial but yet they praise ghostface for being the same way which is extremely hypocritical and the first two tical albums were grimier than any other member's albums.

method man beats out ghostface in all MCing catagories. flow, charisma, voice, style. not to say that ghostface isnt great in all these areas but he isnt better than method man.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote