news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Is she justified?
Yes 12 75.00%
No 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2006, 09:58 PM   #31
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Black Wisdom, if your woman can't see how rites of passage and tutoring is important to you then cut her off. It's not like your out into some different pussy. If she can't see that your helping people then she's selfish bitch and you need to treat her like one.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:24 PM   #32
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
Black Wisdom, if your woman can't see how rites of passage and tutoring is important to you then cut her off. It's not like your out into some different pussy. If she can't see that your helping people then she's selfish bitch and you need to treat her like one.
I can see that you have 0 tact. Your words are sending me a message of utter disrespect and a serious lack of compassion. SHE IS MY WIFE! Keep the bitches for your own self analogy.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:24 PM   #33
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's love that really counts.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:33 PM   #34
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Good advice^^^ What really makes you happy?
Old 02-27-2006, 11:01 PM   #35
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
I can see that you have 0 tact. Your words are sending me a message of utter disrespect and a serious lack of compassion. SHE IS MY WIFE! Keep the bitches for your own self analogy.
no disrespect, just if she can't see what your doing for the community, then maybe she isn't the woman for you. If you really need to ask other people if you should spend time with you wife then you have some serious martial issues. It's none of my buisness what you do with your life but if you want to throw a question out there for anyone to answer then you should be prepared for worse scenario answers you can get. There's no need to be offended, I didn't mean to call your wife a bitch as if I knew her, I just stated that if she wants to act like one well then treat her like one.

Look at like this:

Your out helping people, and she wants to complain. You could be out saving a young mind that'll do great things in the future, and all she's thinking about is she wants you home because it's a New Episode of Smallville tonight, and Clark is gonna finally reaveal his secret to Lana.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-27-2006 at 11:10 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:14 PM   #36
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
no disrespect, just if she can't see what your doing for the community, then maybe she isn't the woman for you. If you really need to ask other people if you should spend time with you wife then you have some serious martial issues. It's none of my buisness what you do with your life but if you want to throw a question out there for anyone to answer then you should be prepared for worse scenario answers you can get. There's no need to be offended, I didn't mean to call your wife a bitch as if I knew her, I just stated that if she wants to act like one well then treat her like one.

Look at like this:

Your out helping people, and she wants to complain. You could be out saving a young mind that'll do great things in the future, and all she's thinking about is she wants you home because it's a New Episode of Smallville tonight, and Clark is gonna finally reaveal his secret to Lana.
I feel what you're saying but that doesn't negate how it's said.

It's her question, not mines. I'm just the middle man. Inbetween delivering her question I stated my views. I know how cold people are on forums but should I let things ride? Naw.

I see your message.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 02-27-2006, 11:18 PM   #37
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
I feel what you're saying but that doesn't negate how it's said.

It's her question, not mines. I'm just the middle man. Inbetween delivering her question I stated my views. I know how cold people are on forums but should I let things ride? Naw.

I see your message.
alright then tell your wife to give you a break.............peace
Old 02-27-2006, 11:34 PM   #38
$icka Than Aidz

$icka Than Aidz grasshopper

still cant believe u expect the wucorp crew to help u with this BLACK. Get MSN or something.
"
Dr. Phil.com,.. yo muthafuckin Opera's on!....
Wu Corp partying to the break of dawn,..so u know the advice on this site's gonna be totally wrong..

Naw mean?

An u dont stop, PEACE!

Last edited by $icka Than Aidz; 02-27-2006 at 11:46 PM.
$icka Than Aidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:11 PM   #39
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Per her request:
Is she right or wrong for feeling that way?
We're not asking for advise. She wanted me to ask if you agree or not (period). I know that there is a majority of immature minds here, but it's not me doing the asking.

Out

Old 02-28-2006, 08:12 PM   #40
Lil' Kim

Most of the time we are not upset for nothing.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:13 PM   #41
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

yes she wants your company in the physical side by side do something. anything a walk a trip a movie just some attention affection kind of .
Old 03-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #42
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u Can Still Spend Your Saturdays With Her From 2-to When Ever And U Can Spend Sundays From When U Wake Up Until 7 Your Wife Is Very Important To Your Well Being No King Can Survive With Out His Queen She Is The Moon To Your Sun So U Should Try To Spend More Time With Her But Also Remember The Holy Most High Comes First

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote