news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #31
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
the "symbol" in the picture can be found..like i alluded to before..in ancient cultures from mexico to kemet to india to japan..it's not a original "rothchild symbol"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of...tern_Religions

peace
sorry im late..

u believe a site like wikipedia?
who ownz it?
isnt that the same sort of thing as gettin real info from
nbc
or
bbc?

the symbol u said..
yes it used by many 'religions'

or how i would say, it was used by blood lines.. who where connected
and that was their symbol.
aint no suprise that those families have created the biggest religions in history

now to me.. the flag of israel means

we are the rothchilds.. we ownz this.. this is our flag.

anyone know what the symbol on iran;s flag means?
its so close to the sikh symbol

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:50 PM   #32
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
peace
sorry im late..

u believe a site like wikipedia?
who ownz it?
isnt that the same sort of thing as gettin real info from
nbc
or
bbc?
wiki is a general information site, do you really think they're alone putting out information that the symbol in question has an ancient origin when it's really an original rothschild symbol?

there was another site that said the same thing, that it was used in africa and the middle east

Quote:
the symbol u said..
yes it used by many 'religions'
right, it's used by them since before any rothschild family and it doesn't originate in europe

Quote:
or how i would say, it was used by blood lines.. who where connected
and that was their symbol.
aint no suprise that those families have created the biggest religions in history
caucasians (those families that you're refering to) created no religions in the way your trying to imply (in history) but what they came with is distortions of those original belief systems (christianity (renasaince), islam (turks), judaism (khazars)) all which originally had a non-white origin

it's propaganda that these caucasian ruling familes stretch back thousands of years and have ruled the world secretly

Quote:
now to me.. the flag of israel means

we are the rothchilds.. we ownz this.. this is our flag.
possibly, but that doesn't mean they invented the symbol, it was in fact used by jewish kabbalists during the late middle ages
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:56 PM   #33
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

the star of david solomon's seal is the sign of as above so below. like fire and water or air and earth. there is no connection to rothschild. it is used in alchemy and as noted kabbalist.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #34
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

those are jews by professing they couldn't be like the coptic jews in ethipoia and what not. those are the ones they are mentioned in the protocols about world domination. the media is the medium to dissert information inform a nation though the media is regulated for nat'l security reasons so they give us the regurgitated food like babies from a mother bird. with deregulation and mergers there is only one source for true and trusted knowledgeable information read a book then read another study do the knowledge yourself. can't truth those who give out missing bits to leave you falling from the pieces that aren't there to support. or you could just think and reason with logic from what know to what can gleam.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:29 PM   #35
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dif de la rev
the star of david solomon's seal is the sign of as above so below. like fire and water or air and earth. there is no connection to rothschild. it is used in alchemy and as noted kabbalist.
Peace, that's what i've been trying to say, i've seen a book where they show the symbol was used in Pre Colombin Aztec Mexico, and in North America. A similar symbol was used by the Taino that dominated the Caribbean. I've seen it on Japanese temples and within some eastern Indian spiritual symbology.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:02 PM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
Peace, that's what i've been trying to say, i've seen a book where they show the symbol was used in Pre Colombin Aztec Mexico, and in North America. A similar symbol was used by the Taino that dominated the Caribbean. I've seen it on Japanese temples and within some eastern Indian spiritual symbology.

indeed this is what im saying.
but the rothchild name is what uses it now.
its all the same family.. same blood lines..
i never said the symbol originates from the e.u
i dont see it as caucassion families running thangs in secret for time
they do it blatently infront of our eyes..lol
most of the religions inthe world originated from africa / middle east

is it so hard to believe that the same families (blood)
have ruled from the babylonian time to incan time to the aztecs to kemet
them symbols plus many other religious ones have been found through out recorded 'history'

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #37
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
indeed this is what im saying.
but the rothchild name is what uses it now.
its all the same family.. same blood lines..
they may use it now but that wasn't your original point was which was that it was their creation

Quote:
i never said the symbol originates from the e.u
neither did i, but the rotschild dynasty are certainly from europe

Quote:
i dont see it as caucassion families running thangs in secret for time
they do it blatently infront of our eyes..lol
ok, but why did you suggest they created the "the biggest religions in history"? that's far from the truth

Quote:
is it so hard to believe that the same families (blood)
have ruled from the babylonian time to incan time to the aztecs to kemet
yes it is hard to believe because it's bs, they are descendents of cavemen, their rulership started in greece and rome where they got smashed and then in the renasaince when they came up they got that boost from the various moors and thus started their path to power

Quote:
them symbols plus many other religious ones have been found through out recorded 'history'

peace.
doesn't mean they invented them they just jacked them (and plus the original people shared many symbols because they're universal and archaic) so these 'familes' use these things within their rituals and shit like that

Peace
Old 03-02-2006, 08:07 PM   #38
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

six point star ?

up - down

positive - negative

1 - 9

eagle - snake
Old 03-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #39
whaeva

whaeva grasshopper
Default Myth of the Liberal Media

http://nineoneone.nl/Media/documenta...ral%20Media.rm

whaeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:03 AM   #40