news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-03-2006, 12:46 AM   #1
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper
Default what it feels like to die.....

it has been researched numerous times, ask any mortitian or doctor who deals with death. "What does it feel to die?"

when a person passes away (not grossly like on impact in a car accident or getting blown up or shit like that), what senses go away first.

after your sense of smell, and touch...

1st minutes your sight beguins to fade away slowly, everything turns dim and your sight beguins to fade to the center like at the end of a movie how a movie fades out towards the center.

the next sense to go (2 to 5 mins? after death) is your hearing. this also fades slowly away like voices & sounds around you getting distant.

MY OPINION:

though under debate still as to weather this is first or last, i will just put it as last..... finally all brain activity is said to slowly fade out and thoughts and memorys become broken up and make no sense like trying to listen to a really jacked up cd. At the start of this is where people have the "see the light, or see dead family members ghosts ect. and come back to life and say they "went to the other side" litle do they know their thoughts and everything they had learned is jumbled up together and deteriorating so memories and faces merge as if in real time. Well at least this is what i think on this part.

Last edited by thelion1856; 03-03-2006 at 12:50 AM.
thelion1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 01:00 AM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

letting go

deep sleep

numbness
Old 03-03-2006, 01:04 AM   #3
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

losing 21 grams of . . .
Old 03-03-2006, 07:23 PM   #4
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dif de la rev
losing 21 grams of . . .
fat?

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

indeed,

the last to go are lower brain functons (such as the memory banks)

due to a lack of oxygen, the brain panics in a sense and garbles and jumbles up all memories and perception of memories (this is important!)

the memory banks of course contain all long term memories.. so people undergoing a "death state" will invariable see "there life flash before their eyes" or see images of them as a child to adult etc.. but more importantly, the brain still retains the function of materialization based on stored data in the memory banks!

meaning that the brain still has the ability to put images together that one has never witnessed or seen during their life time!

for example, if i was dying right now (lack of oxygen, cease of vitals etc) my brain might allow me to perceive an image of a purple house...

meanwhile i have never seen or witnessed a purple house in my lifetime!

the brain is still able to create this image because within my memory banks i have stored images of houses and also stored images of what the color "purple" looks like!

so my brain can still create false "memories" based on putting things together via their components!

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:43 PM   #6
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Don't Know I Never Died AND IF I DID IT IS NOT LIKE I COULD COME BACK AND POST AND TELL U ALL ABOUT HOW IT FELT

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:47 PM   #7
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

one does not have to die and come back to know this

research is done on this phenomenon everyday (ive even conducted some)

it is easily and best done with studies involving varying dosages of anesthesia or studies involving individuals who are brain dead

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #8
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Will Take Your Word For It My First Timbs But I Was Saying I Don't Know How It Feels To Die

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote