news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #1
mister wooz

mister wooz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to mister wooz
Default why delete my threads?

i had questions for the administration team and this is the place to ask them, so why delete them? Im sure other peope were wondering the same things i was.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont know, I can view deleted threads and see nothing deleted in this forum. Must have been physically removed.

What questions did you have?

Old 03-04-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
cracka
Banned

cracka grasshopper

Why touch our shit?

Sometimes I think Prolifical ENG is the only good moderator here.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
mister wooz

mister wooz grasshopper

i made a thread asking if mod spots would be available to the public if we were willing to pay for them and i made another thread asking if we would be able to chat with wu members in the future. I dont really see the problem with them, those are certainly reasonable questions.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:37 PM   #5
mister wooz

mister wooz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess2
Why touch our shit?

Sometimes I think Prolifical ENG is the only good moderator here.
honestly. 36 chambers, when hes actually on the site, has become aloof and shows special privileges to the members he likes and tom hardly ever comes by the site. The site has been down for most of the past year and a half and now that its up its still filled with bugs and not everything works. The only answer we ever get is "things are being fixed". There was a search for an admin for months and all we got is some german dude who has hardly done anything. Its getting ridiculous, bring back jordi and pay him or make benno and jasper in charge
Old 03-04-2006, 09:40 PM   #6
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

stop acting like you care and go back to the corpse.

you knew you was asking stupid questions so i deleted them. no room for pointless shit like that.

1. no you cant pay for "mod spots"

2. there are wu members here, you probably spoke to one of them before with your ignorant shit.

next time you want to ask gay questions, pm me instead of making a thread, then that way you'll only be buggin one person with your shit. now go to sleep.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Last edited by 36chambers; 03-04-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:57 AM   #7
Tomb
Administrator

Tomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkey
Default mr. wooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister wooz
The site has been down for most of the past year and a half and now that its up its still filled with bugs and not everything works. The only answer we ever get is "things are being fixed". There was a search for an admin for months and all we got is some german dude who has hardly done anything. Its getting ridiculous, bring back jordi and pay him or make benno and jasper in charge
How comes you attack me without knowing one single bit on how I came to administer this forum or in what condition I found the site. The forum was hacked like shit there was almost nothing left to repair and you accuse me of having hardly done anything... Man be real if you don't know what your talking about just shut the fuck up.
Closed Thread