news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper
Default Phillip Seymour Hoffman

I just saw he won an Oscar for Best Actor in the movie Capote. I'm glad he won because he deserves it. He's one of my newest favorite actors, this year I've watched several movies with him and he is one great actor but he often doesn't get recognised for it.
Anyone here seen Capote? Haven't seen it yet, but when it gets to my video store that's the first movie I'ma rent.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

saw Twister and Along Came Polly....both dont showcase much of his talent but i have heard great things about it
my interest in Capote raised when he got nominated

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #3
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Have you seen Magnolia and Boogie Nights? You've got to see those movies first of all if you didn't, and there's Phillip Seymour Hoffman in those too.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Old 03-07-2006, 02:27 AM   #4
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I'm convinced his role in "Along Came Polly" was supposed to go to Jack Black, but I think he was doing "School Of Rock" at the time. Just watch it and see how he is totally acting like Jack Black, still funnt though, especially on the b-ball court, talking about "let it rain" and chucking the ball at the backboard.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:31 AM   #5
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Have you seen Magnolia and Boogie Nights? You've got to see those movies first of all if you didn't, and there's Phillip Seymour Hoffman in those too.
I saw Boogie Nights but I don't remember him in it.....who was he?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #6
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I saw Boogie Nights but I don't remember him in it.....who was he?

he was the semi-retarded dude that tried to kiss dirk diggler..
Old 03-07-2006, 11:15 AM   #7
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL....oh snap!!!!!! Ok ok........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #8
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
LOL....oh snap!!!!!! Ok ok........
Queen go rent Magnolia now, Right NOW!!! lol... no but you seriously have to watch this, great movie... quite long though... around 3 hours.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic