news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-01-2006, 02:11 AM   #16
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

GTA: San Andreas (latest I heard son)...........

peace.

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:51 PM   #17
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

Its only a mater of time before they come out with a crazy futuristic one like on some 5th Element shit.
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #18
Wu-child

Wu-child grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital*
Nah London would be too easy, your cops are little baton wielding faggots, and if you picked a fight with a UK citizen on the streets it would be like beating up on a disabled person.
When we are in a large group with knives we can do any fuckers in lol

i got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you only thing i havent got is more stitches than you.
Wu-child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:52 PM   #19
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

all i know is its going to be on the PS3, no way they would make another one for the PS2.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:47 PM   #20
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i herd bungie have basicly finished halo 3 but are going to keep it under wraps till ps3 comes out. *shrugs* maybe the next gta will be the offiical game released with ps3 ?

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 04:11 AM   #21
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
all i know is its going to be on the PS3, no way they would make another one for the PS2.
Well technically they are making another one for the PS2. They're porting Liberty City Stories for the PSP over to it.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:18 PM   #22
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Nah I havent as of yet, but id like to see one on the 360. And it better be somewhere in the U.S
Old 03-04-2006, 09:35 AM   #23
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy mech
keep telling yourself that, its just a matter of time b4 microsoft owns all aspects of consoles, 360 has halo 3
Wow, saw this one late. Anyway, I can't see microsoft beating Sony's marketing team, those guys could sell a rotting carcass and call it smellovision, and still make a bomb. Plus Sony have all the exclusive rights to make sure their console shafts everyone; Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear are always guaranteed to hook them up.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:27 PM   #24
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
Wow, saw this one late. Anyway, I can't see microsoft beating Sony's marketing team, those guys could sell a rotting carcass and call it smellovision, and still make a bomb. Plus Sony have all the exclusive rights to make sure their console shafts everyone; Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear are always guaranteed to hook them up.
finaly fantasy more like it - bit slow on a new console release to eh ? ya sony team is falling behind in the live catogory halo 2 is stil the no 1 live game and its been out since november 04` - face it bill gates will never die.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 10:42 PM   #25
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
What's the progress on that Bully game? Isn't that a Rockstar game too?
Bully looks good, supposed to be coming out in a few months.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 12:39 AM   #26
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
That is so true, I mean look at the psp. Its not that great, rather have an ipod, but it sells, despite the fact that the games are not that good.

Anyway, the PS3 is not coming out till next year, plus the 360 will own in the online category. Microsoft is a software company, they know how to make a good online community (except getting kicked off on cod2 for the 360 all the fucking time). So, I dont know. I have to see how the PS3 is, then I'll judge.

Besides, GTA is sony's main game that sells the system, and the new one by the way will not be in the usa.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote