news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-07-2006, 02:50 PM   #1
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper
Default X-Men 3 trailer

It looks really good despite who is directing it. It the movie is as good as the trailer, than this might be the best one yet.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tl...ler/large.html
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 03:00 PM   #2
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

what are you talking about Brett Ratner did this flick... he did rush hour and he did the triumph video.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #3
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Well, I do kinda agree, but the guy doesn't know anything about x-men, and he doesn't make good movies. Um, red dragon and the rush hour movies are not classic films
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 03-07-2006, 03:12 PM   #4
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Its like tim story. I mean the barshop movies were fun to watch but they are not classic, and his fantastic four movie was probably one of the worst comic movies next to punisher.

But I said, x-men 3 looks really really good. So, there is hope. Despite who dies in the movie, and killing off the franchise, there is hope.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:34 PM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus
.... and his fantastic four movie was probably one of the worst comic movies next to punisher..........
Elektra ^

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 04:17 PM   #6
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Forgot about electra, sorry.

So far a list of new mutants I see in the film. Angel, Beast, Shadowcat, Arclight, Callisto, Leech, Juggernaut (I'm the juggernaut bitch), Collossus, and the spiky dude, no not storm nephew, the asian one, cant remember his name. Anyway, looks like they put a shit load of mutants. Oh, cant forget Pheonix. Looks promising.

I also saw pictures of Psylocke on some comic website. Damn, alot of fucking mutants.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:56 PM   #7
truth0ne
truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz

truth0ne grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to truth0ne Send a message via Yahoo to truth0ne

Quote:
Well, I do kinda agree, but the guy doesn't know anything about x-men, and he doesn't make good movies. Um, red dragon and the rush hour movies are not classic films
Ratner was considered to do the FIRST X-Men flick, chief.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:29 PM   #8
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

hell yeah...I love X -men

I used to watch the cartoon and shit on saturday morning.

I be like du du du du duuu du du...yeah...that's my shit!
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:33 PM   #9
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
hell yeah...I love X -men

I used to watch the cartoon and shit on saturday morning.

I be like du du du du duuu du du...yeah...that's my shit!

THE X MEN CARTOON WAS THE SHIT MY FAVOURITE WAS WHEN APOCALYPSE WOULD BE ON THERE I STILL WATCH IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THE BEST ONES WAS THE PHOENIX SAGA IS IT ON DVD?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:18 AM   #10
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i liked apocalypse part, but Mr. Sinister was the shiiit.... hell yeah....

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:29 AM   #11
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth0ne
Ratner was considered to do the FIRST X-Men flick, chief.
Never heard of him being considered to do the first, but what does that have to do with what I said. He DOES NOT know much about x-men. He talks about it and he gets characters and storyarcs wrong, plus, he admits that he thinks bryan singer is a better director, so what are you talking about again.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:18 PM   #12
WolfMan
The Moon Knight

WolfMan grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WolfMan

Quote:
Juggernaut (I'm the juggernaut bitch)
hahahahaha
Blessing To The Reader.
WolfMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is this gonna be the last x men movie?

it seemsl ike it is.. from how the story seems..
its fucking gay

wheres apocolypse? wheres the horsemen? wheres sinister? mansfucking sick..

out of the stories they could have used.. they got this humanity V mutant thing going on.. wtf is this another alien brainwashing exercise like war of the worlds?
man i want classic x men, i want proper x men storys converted to a movie. fuck mixing 7 stories to make 1 film..

no doubt it looks good.. but im pissed off.. esp if this is the last one

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote