news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-17-2006, 01:25 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Post Ya Xbox Live Gamer Tag!!!

looking for anybody wanting to play halo 2 add me 'Fredy Mech' gametage peace.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 10:39 AM   #2
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

what up Fred? I added you to my buddy list on Xbox Live kid. I'm pick up a headset today so we can get down the right way
Old 03-18-2006, 10:46 PM   #3
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sick - i wont be postin here much i need a router, prolly pick one up next week, i'll be online alot tho, hope to see you there bro, can fuckaround. should be fun, peace

Old 03-22-2006, 12:54 AM   #4
Megaman

Megaman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Megaman Send a message via MSN to Megaman

I used to play that shit almost everyday but not anymore. I still play from time to time so Add me if you want. Gamertag: Nardito
Old 05-13-2006, 12:41 AM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Post Ya Halo Online Name!!

My Brother Justin owns anyone on HALO2...
Post your screen names so I can have him choose you as a friend or send you a message while playing so you will meet your demise...

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 09-11-2006 at 05:46 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:44 AM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 05-13-2006, 11:56 AM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Ya'll SCARED???
Old 05-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #8
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

gt: Sean Daley

I skate around ya crew like Mario Lemieux benny boy, your bro don't want it.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 02:45 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
gt: Sean Daley

I skate around ya crew like Mario Lemieux benny boy, your bro don't want it.
So that your xbox live name in which everyone playing on your xbox plays under??
Old 05-13-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

yea, it's only my account though. i might be on tonight. make sure you're there so you can watch me kick your brother's ass.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

nameless x

might be on later today

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:47 PM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Alright the names he uses are
Switch Killa
PHASE II
Old 05-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Ya'll beaten into submission??
Old 05-15-2006, 10:58 PM   #14
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Yeah, I need more Halo training on some lames. BlooHook here. Add me and we'll get down next time I see ya'll. Let's try to get a party goin.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:09 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

< type it in im on most nights or weekends

he looks like a version of you crossed with the bassist from deftones. peace