news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #1
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Cb4

Who remembers this classic movie?

Just came out on DVD last month. I need to get it because I haven't seen it in ages. Got some funny shit on it...

SWEAT FROM MY BALLS

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:05 AM   #2
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Haven't seen it. Gonna check it out though!
Ya_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:41 AM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha i like the move a spin off on nwa

rock is a funny guy
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:04 AM   #4
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

classix old ish

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 10:55 AM   #5
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is an ill movie, couldnt stop laughing. gonna get the dvd then, its a must have.
straight outta locash
Old 03-24-2006, 11:02 AM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha
also has charlie muphy in it too
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 12:39 PM   #7
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Ice-T is hilarious in the beginning..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 05:27 PM   #8
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
haha
also has charlie muphy in it too
charlie murphy is hilarious. i love his skits on dave chappelle.
Old 03-26-2006, 06:12 AM   #9
Prince Shafala
7 CROWNS NIGGA

Prince Shafala grasshopper

Lol...stragiht Outta Low-cash
Prince Shafala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:22 AM   #10
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Never heard of it, don't think I wanna see it either LOL, can't stand Chris Rock
Old 03-27-2006, 10:48 AM   #11
CYENCE
Veteran Member

CYENCE shaolin monk

"Naw nigga!!! Man turn around and eat your Big Azz Biscuit!"

CYENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 03:38 PM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale kris
Awwwwwww....yeah! And I'm Black Ya'll! And I'm Black Ya'll! And I'm Black-a-da-black Black Ya'll! And I'm Black Ya'll! And I'm Blickity-black-black Blu-black Black, Yo! Cus I'm Black And I'm Back!

Lmfao!

Str8 Outta Low Cash A Crazy Mu'fucka Named Gusto, I Fucked Your Wife Cus The Bitch Is A Big Hoe! I Fuck Yo Sista, I Fucked Yo Cat, I Would've Fucked Your Moms But Da Bitch Is Too Fat. When I Come Around You Better Dig A Moat Cus I'm Comin To Slit Your Mu'fuckin Throat! Blood Is Drippin, Something Something.......
im not slippin bitches panties is what im rippin rollin faster than a motherfucking dirt bike never met a pice of pussy that i did'nt like - like to eat it - like to suck it - take this shit in a bucket straight outa locash - crazy motherfuckers - ha ha - where you from niggah - straight outa locash crazy muthafucka named dead mike so get ready cause your going for a long hike - off a cliff im drivin you over - now ya dead wit ya 4 leaf clover - float like a cannon ball sting like a shark - im the nigah waitin for you in the dark, waitin to rob you waitin to beat you a bullet in the head is how i great you - a villian with a hat - and its like that - i tried yo mums to a muthfuckin train track - flat on her back i gave her some crack its ten o`clock - do you know where you mums is at - at my house wipe'n her ass - she had to move straight outa locash..

classic chris rock - had this on my pc for over 6 months now - favourite movie from back in tha day, that and 'fear of a black hat' ..........sweat from my balls is the best.

for the ladies a hundred and thirty pounds of beef - yeah chingy eyes curly hair and gold teeth..........

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 03-27-2006 at 03:41 PM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote