news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2005, 04:22 PM   #1
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper
Default Hip hop news:Eve Hires P.I. To Track Down Sex Tape Culprit

Eve Hires P.I. To Track Down Sex Tape Culprit
By Roman Wolfe

Date: 7/1/2005 7:00 am

Rapper/actress Eve has hired a private investigator to find out who leaked a 30 second clip of her having sex with ex-boyfriend, producer Stevie J.

Representatives for Eve, who was just 21 years-old when the video tape was recorded, said she was devastated and that couldn’t figure out how the tape found its way to a general viewing audience.

Stevie J., who is featured in the tape pleasuring Eve with sex toys, has already denied being the culprit.

A nude photo of a woman that appeared to be Eve surfaced on the net a last year.

Eve, who used to strip, didn’t deny the authenticity of the picture at the time, but stated she was being blackmailed by an unknown perpetrator.

An unidentified man approached several media outlets last year with photos of the actress/rapper for sale.

“This guy, whoever he is, has tried to blackmail us with this photo,” Eve told the New York Daily News last year. “He's called all these radio stations telling them about the photo. I mean, he's the type of guy who wakes up every morning to do this."

Submit News!.
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote