news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 03:41 AM   #1
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot
Default Attention 36chambers

One Of Your Mods Merged One Of My Threads Into The Fishscale Discussion Thread. It Had Nothing To Do With That Thread. They Didnt Give Me Any Reason And There Certainly Is No Logic Behind It. Please Fix This Matter And I Expect A Stern Reprimand For The Moderator Who Did This. Thank You
Old 04-05-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok, I moved your post and any posts that I remember/fits in that thread from the Fishscale thread and put it into a new thread bumped it to the first page.

There was no intentional reason why it was merged. I looked at the modding activity in that thread, and a bunch of threads were merged into that one thread at once. On the second page on my screen your thread was sandwiched between a few of those threads that were meant to be merged so I guess you thread was accidentally highlighted in the mass merging move.

I know what mod did it, and from what I have read they still may have not noticed they did that. But for that moderator to be reprimand...not likely...lol.

Old 04-05-2006, 01:38 PM   #3
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

thank you very much. I am guessing that offending mod was swordsman. Hes seem to be at the center of alot of issues
Old 04-05-2006, 03:23 PM   #4
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

go get banned
Old 04-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #5
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz
I Expect A Stern Reprimand

Closed Thread