news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 04-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #16
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

héhé, it wasn't hard to guess, just teasing you
Old 04-06-2006, 05:02 PM   #17
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So what's the deal with the 4 lines bull shit?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #18
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
So what's the deal with the 4 lines bull shit?
Yeah i siad that too i can barely put shit in there 4 lines my ass i just barely fit what i have in now
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:28 AM   #19
Tomb
Administrator

Tomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkey
Default sig rulez

Don't hate 36chambers for the sig rules. I made them because there where loads of complaints about this issue.

Your last four posts are a good example what pisses the people off. Your sigs are so huge that I can only see 2 posts at one time. Live with the rules - I and most of the members find them acceptable.
Tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:25 AM   #20
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What the hell? Ain't nobody hate 36 and who the hell r u?

Old 04-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #21
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

I think he's the hidden big boss.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:17 AM   #22
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

U know............I look through the posts and some folks have huge banners, even 2, so I know they using way more than 4 lines......is it cause I'm black? or cause I'm a woman?

Old 04-08-2006, 09:32 AM   #23
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB
Don't hate 36chambers for the sig rules. I made them because there where loads of complaints about this issue.

Your last four posts are a good example what pisses the people off. Your sigs are so huge that I can only see 2 posts at one time. Live with the rules - I and most of the members find them acceptable.
I think most of the members think the rules is shit.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:31 PM   #24
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

It is the price you pay for those sexist comments
Old 04-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #25
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

y0o TomB.... you should really enforce the sig size... cuz some heads have animated and big sigs.... let me be a MOD and i could change that... because i know alot heads that would love to join this place, but takes too long on dial up...peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:36 PM   #26
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
y0o TomB.... you should really enforce the sig size... cuz some heads have animated and big sigs.... let me be a MOD and i could change that... because i know alot heads that would love to join this place, but takes too long on dial up...peace
It is the moderators' job to enforce these sizes. Our strategy was to PM and inform those users to change their sig images so they can do it themselves and a more friendly approach first. But right now I am forgetting who I told, and I think Born Invincible has told a few people too.

The purpose of this is so people dont lose where they hosted their images and prevents people comming in this forum and bitching that we should have gave them warning instead of going ahead and deleting their shit on their accounts.

However, as of right now I will start delete signatures that are too large without warnings.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:28 AM   #27
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Shit
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:10 AM   #28
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru
I think most of the members think the rules is shit.

for real
Old 04-09-2006, 08:37 AM   #29
IT.

Because you're black. They don't like brown either.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:48 AM   #30
IT.

Kriszy has blond hair and she can do everything. Same as urban angel.. Otherwise I don't know.

Last edited by IT.; 04-09-2006 at 08:53 AM.