news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #16
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

i'll take that as a maybe....my gender confused poster

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:01 PM   #17
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I got some barber shop horror stories.

This aint happen to me this happened to my boy, if it happened to me we would've been fuckin fighting.

This barbers cuttin my boys hair, out of no where he gets up off my dudes dome an walks out the store. Mofucka goes to lunch for 45 minutes and comes back like that shits all gravy, WTF?

We would've been fighting...

Theres a barber shop around here called just blades that just opened, it's got alot of cats from Newark working there. So alot of kid go there because it got the whole inner city barber shop enviroment. I never went there in my life, I'm lookin at these kids hair cuts and it look like they was shaping em up with machetes. Turns out these barbers is E'd the fuck out while they cuttin your hair! Looking like fuckin Michael J Fox holding a straight razor. When I'm over here I go to a portugese barber, he knows how to cut my hair just right and he got me in and out.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #18
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
I got some barber shop horror stories.

This aint happen to me this happened to my boy, if it happened to me we would've been fuckin fighting.

This barbers cuttin my boys hair, out of no where he gets up off my dudes dome an walks out the store. Mofucka goes to lunch for 45 minutes and comes back like that shits all gravy, WTF?

We would've been fighting...

Theres a barber shop around here called just blades that just opened, it's got alot of cats from Newark working there. So alot of kid go there because it got the whole inner city barber shop enviroment. I never went there in my life, I'm lookin at these kids hair cuts and it look like they was shaping em up with machetes. Turns out these barbers is E'd the fuck out while they cuttin your hair! Looking like fuckin Michael J Fox holding a straight razor. When I'm over here I go to a portugese barber, he knows how to cut my hair just right and he got me in and out.
See, now that's some sheisty shit to all the above. We had a Just Blades down in South Miami - wonder if their the same cats, dude that shaped by beard made my mustache to thin.

And a word to the young men/women out there - careful wit barber girls or "stylists" - they maybe freaks in bed but got damn if you have a fro like I did, they will tighten your rows with shear pain. But then they give you the best lovin afterwards so it's all good.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:18 PM   #19
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

my barbers are rostas, they play Shabba Ranks all day =(
CherChezLaMarauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:02 PM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 what?
Barbers are gay, mines is.
Thats because he's not a barber...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #21
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Heads up, if you feel vibration near your ass don't think it's the clippers cord big daddy.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 04-11-2006 at 02:53 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #22
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Think I Might Get My Hair Cut Today

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote