news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-10-2006, 08:02 PM   #31
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

^ didn't you know that the true wu fans hate wu?
Old 04-10-2006, 08:06 PM   #32
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

The GZA hasn't had a girlfriend since kindergarden
Old 04-10-2006, 08:08 PM   #33
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
wu forever and benathe the surface are lyrical classics. anyone who doesnt notice that are pure FUCKING IDIOTS. name almost any cd and i'll murder it wit a verse from any one of those cds

p.s. hey jasper1134, can i fuck ur face
lyrically they are classic, but musically and just overall i would rate both 4.5/5

really thats not unpopular opinion. most people werent as down with the sound as it was before. Hip hop changed around 96 and the audience got shitloads bigger so when wu came out they had that promotion that did them so well. really the album isnt as great as people make it out to be

but ummm Illmatic, The Infamous, 36 Chambers, basically all the first solos, shit RTD even, damn i might say Wu-Fam even have had better verses. Wu-Forever was tight but imo it was the laid back album. i actually prefer The W at times to Wu Forever.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:12 PM   #34
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

oh and to all you dumb groupie niggas

most of us dont hate wu at all

its just not all of us dikkride everything they put out. this is for peeps to give THEIR opinion on it even though in any other thread it would be seen as hate. sometimes albums dont sound as good to others as they do to you. and you ask "WELL WhY DONT YOU GO TO a 50 CENT SITE OR G-UNIT and hate!"....wellll because you cant discuss "Wu-Tang" with those people and if you did they probably wouldnt know much because they arent FANS.

i hope some of you get a better understanding of some of us here.

btw on Myspace i sonned U-God talkin about the Floyd Mayweather v. Zab Judah fight. i swear Uey says some ghetto ass shit on there lol
Old 04-10-2006, 08:13 PM   #35
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Starks
oh cmon wade youve seen most peoples posts

most of them are album comparisons and feelings about songs

most people arent on some "ODB is shit" or even "WU-TANG IS FOR THe WHITE Kids"

most of the posts are just regular criticism but the results usually make good convos.

except for the 14 year old groupie stans that dont know shit. i made thread again cause basically with even the every so often "U-God hate thread" this shit should be stickeyed because it would eliminate all the bad mouth threads.

its an idea and could limit all that hating and people could just debate it here
i dont delete those album comparison or song critique threads. if i did this forum would be totally dead cuz people dont seem to have anything else to talk about. i just get rid of the senseless wu hate threads.

but the sticky thing is a good idea. i mentioned in the thread where G the promotor commented on the poor manners of this forum that there should be a flame forum for people to talk all the shit they want about wu, or about anyone else.

i think i'll do that.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #36
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

^^^i think you should

really tho i dont wanna see actual "wu hate" id rather see people that just dont have that same opinion on like how they rank the clan i wanna see some cats throw curveballs on their taste in Wu

cause foreal you learn more about the cats here that way. like how you know i love that Tical-esque sound and just the gritty wu shit
Old 04-10-2006, 10:24 PM   #37
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Starks
lyrically they are classic, but musically and just overall i would rate both 4.5/5

really thats not unpopular opinion. most people werent as down with the sound as it was before. Hip hop changed around 96 and the audience got shitloads bigger so when wu came out they had that promotion that did them so well. really the album isnt as great as people make it out to be

but ummm Illmatic, The Infamous, 36 Chambers, basically all the first solos, shit RTD even, damn i might say Wu-Fam even have had better verses. Wu-Forever was tight but imo it was the laid back album. i actually prefer The W at times to Wu Forever.
i'm a lyric man. like immotal techneque and canibus. illmatic was raw hiphop but on a thought provoking scale those two albums i mentioned are hard to beat and to me musically they r great because of complex instrumental production

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:41 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

GZA's monotone flow does get get annoying sometimes

U-God looks like a toad

RZA took things a little to far when he told us in the manual about him dressing up like a super hero in real life, bullet proofing a suburban, and wanting to fight evil doers

Meth is weird for thinking its cool to walk around in public with a tooth brush in his mouth

Ghost should of used his real voice to address beef with 50 cent

Rae needs to buy chuck norris' total body gym

One of Decks eyes is bigger than the other

Masta Killa needs to stop being a spokesperson for PETA, cuz PETA aint no saints

Cappa should not harass people to buy his weed or cd's after his shows

ODB should of made a sex tape with mariah carrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:15 AM   #39
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
and the beat to Reunited is weak
Old 04-11-2006, 03:02 AM   #40
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

wow were back !!!

aint let me holla

ghostface all that i got is u was the best wu song ever

liquid swords was not a classic cause of no influence on the culture and the title song is overrated...the beat sucks

true master outshined rza on ironman with the beat for fish

ins is overrated....he can write some verses but he cant hold an whole song down or even an album....for that all the people who say ins >>>gza, ghost, mef are wrong

masta killa always was the second weakest link in the group next beside u god....his flow was wack....he never graped the listers attention....but he suprised with his solo..right now i think hes top 5 in the clan

rza cant rap...whenever hes on the mic...its sounds garbage

nas outshined the probably the whole clan on cuban linx and he had the best verse on there

supreme clientele is the best produced wu album right before cuban linx

mef is the most skilled mc in the clan

rae needs to be slapped for the beats he chose on his last 2 albums, for real now
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:04 AM   #41
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital*
GZA's monotone flow does get get annoying sometimes

U-God looks like a toad

RZA took things a little to far when he told us in the manual about him dressing up like a super hero in real life, bullet proofing a suburban, and wanting to fight evil doers

Meth is weird for thinking its cool to walk around in public with a tooth brush in his mouth

Ghost should of used his real voice to address beef with 50 cent

Rae needs to buy chuck norris' total body gym

One of Decks eyes is bigger than the other

Masta Killa needs to stop being a spokesperson for PETA, cuz PETA aint no saints

ODB should of made a sex tape with mariah carrey

??????? rofl wtf are u talkin bout ?
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:04 AM   #42
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

i love "fish", i got the ironman instrumental LP, oh is it sweet.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:35 AM   #43
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth

??????? rofl wtf are u talkin bout ?
cappa is broke and drove a cab not too long ago to suport his fam. after the shows like the one in st pete... he was standin outside the bus saying he will only sign the shirt if u buy it from him and he had a bunch of cappa shirts. all 15$
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:37 AM   #44
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital*

it is cool to be in public with a tooth brush i do it all the time. even before i started listenin to wu. plus your oral hygiene will be very good if u always have it with you.

and lmao so true on the cappa comment LOLOLOL that nigga was hustlin after the show
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 04-11-2006, 04:38 AM   #45
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

oh and my unpopular opinion is that paul wall is ILL
"