news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So back to the topic................I think the Flight 93 movie is a good one b/c those folks were heroes............I mean they saved 1000's of lives...........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:52 AM   #17
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

LOL, talk about propaganda .... smfh ....

WATCH THIS: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

pz ...

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:35 AM   #18
A_Wisdombody
Your Highness

A_Wisdombody grasshopper
Thumbs down Flight 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek
I went to go watch Inside man the other night, and something on the previews really upset me. There is going to be a movie where the main scene takes place in an airplane; the same airplane that was going for Washington D.C. during 911. I dont have a lot of detail on this movie, but i dont like the idea. Its to early for that; there are too many people who lost family during 911 and I think it would be to sentimental. I dont like the idea. If anybody has info on this movie please post it up. And let me know how do you guys feel about this.
On A & E, there was a film based on Flight 93, I couldn't bare to watch the entire movie.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #19
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Well, they made a movie about a terrible tradgedy...I'm not surprised.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:05 PM   #20
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are They Making This Movie To Honor The Ones Who Died Or Are They Making This Movie Cuz They Now It Will Make Them Lots Of Money?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:40 PM   #21
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Well I think Flight 93 was still shot down but...that's irrelevant.

Everybody enjoyed Saving Private Ryan, I don't really see the difference in showing this movie here. I still won't see it though, it looks real bad. I'll wait for Spike Lee's documentary on 9/11 to come out.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:42 PM   #22
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah Mash I Agree I Think 93 Wuz Shot Down Too And There Just Saying That To Cover It Up

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:01 AM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

It'd be something different if all the documentaries on the internet exposin the truth of 9/11 was put into the theartre. This is hollywood cashin in, which makes it bullshit.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 06:39 PM   #24
God_Son
Most Blunted

God_Son grasshopper

im waitin for that Oliver Stone shit