news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #31
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey
Default Re: Supreme Clientele

howcome "malcolm" never gets any love in supreme clientele threads? One of the best joints on the album!
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 07:42 PM   #32
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

liked supreme clientele but LOVED ironman. one of my favorite wu tang related cd's.
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:06 PM   #33
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

Ironman is much more raw and grimey.........Supreme Clientele's attitude is more upbeat and everything, but they are both good albums. You cant even compare SC to Ironman though.......Ironman is jus too good. P.E.A.C.E.
LikwidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #34
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

supreme clientle is a classic lp in da modern era of rap right now but ironman is a classic lp of the 90's can't compare e'm there both classics in my opinion for different reasons

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:28 AM   #35
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
Whats good everyone?

I just ordered this album Supreme Clientele on Friday so it will probably be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Whats yall thoughts on this album? From what everyone was saying it sounds good.

How is this album really compared to Ironman. Ive heard alot of peeps say this album Supreme is better than Ironman. Whats everyones thoughts?

Peace, Stay up
Supreme Clientele is a breath of fresh air and has a flavour of its own. Ghost is oozing with confidence and there is that slight hint of Wu Tang menace here mixed in with a more up beat lay out. Comparing to Ironman? Theres no need to as this takes a whole new direction and adds onto Ironman rather than just build on whats old.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:23 AM   #36
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like it better than Ironman. One, Buck50, Ghostdieni, Malcolm, Stroke Of Death, and Wu Banga 101 are of the hook. Stroke Of Death is my personal favourite. Love that beat
Old 07-05-2005, 05:53 AM   #37
gary grice

gary grice grasshopper

I don't think SC measures up to Ironman. Why is SC a better album? At best the beats are very good where Ironman's beats are classic Rza. THe big difference between the two albums is the lyrics...Ghost makes no fukin sense on SC. Either he is the greatest metaphorist of our time (highly doubted) or he is on crack. I'd love someone on this site to break down SC lyrically to explain what some of the shit he says means. How can an album be dubbed a classic if the artist is speaking jibberish??????????

Get of his dick...
gary grice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:12 AM   #38
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary grice
I don't think SC measures up to Ironman. Why is SC a better album? At best the beats are very good where Ironman's beats are classic Rza. THe big difference between the two albums is the lyrics...Ghost makes no fukin sense on SC. Either he is the greatest metaphorist of our time (highly doubted) or he is on crack. I'd love someone on this site to break down SC lyrically to explain what some of the shit he says means. How can an album be dubbed a classic if the artist is speaking jibberish??????????

Get of his dick...
wtf?!?yo i cant believe these ppl sayin theyre wu fans but actually got no respect 4 wu...shit sc is a classic album and when im on general hip hop forums i notice that ppl who are not diehard wu have 10 times more respect 4 wu then most ppl on this site..this rap site im on sixshot.com(no advertising)there ppl praise ob4cl and rae wins every battle he has just b/c he made ob4cl and i actually have read a post here that said ob4cl is overrated(what the fuck)and there are NO threads about wu falling off on that site
what the fuck is wrong with these so-called fans?if a wu-album like sc is labeled a classic why the fuck are these fake-ass fans tryna ruin that shit

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:24 AM   #39
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

sc is much overrated. it ain't a classic. there are only the 7 classics and that's all. only those fit the definiftion of classic. another personal classic of mine is bobby in stereo but i won't start to spam the forums...."it's a classic" like others do with sc, sc>>>>liquid swords, ghostface is the best or other bullshit.
peace
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:01 AM   #40
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
wtf?!?yo i cant believe these ppl sayin theyre wu fans but actually got no respect 4 wu...shit sc is a classic album and when im on general hip hop forums i notice that ppl who are not diehard wu have 10 times more respect 4 wu then most ppl on this site..this rap site im on sixshot.com(no advertising)there ppl praise ob4cl and rae wins every battle he has just b/c he made ob4cl and i actually have read a post here that said ob4cl is overrated(what the fuck)and there are NO threads about wu falling off on that site
what the fuck is wrong with these so-called fans?if a wu-album like sc is labeled a classic why the fuck are these fake-ass fans tryna ruin that shit
awwwwwww shit

speak my mind god

^^ look at his nigga above..the only song were ghost aint making ANY sence is nutmeg..the rest is crazy slang..and man..its music..get ya own sence from that..interpretate et..them wu heads over here are doo doo...come to our own forum son...niggas over there actually got respect for the clan instead od hating them
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:04 AM   #41
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON
howcome "malcolm" never gets any love in supreme clientele threads? One of the best joints on the album!
top 5

one
apollo kid
ghost deini (orginal beat version)
we made it
malcolm / wu banga

that joint is off the chain no doubt...classic story..word
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:09 AM   #42
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper