news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-05-2005, 11:01 AM   #1
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk
Default WHy do Indians and Sand-fiens from the mid-east smell like nasty arm pit

Yo, I dont get it. All these Indians and Muslims from the mid-east smell like Donkey nut sack. They dont wear deodorant and eat nothing but Curry(Which is the most disgusting spice in the world, I would rather finger my dogs ass and wipe it in my food then eat curry). I live in Gainesville FL, and when I ride the bus in the morning to the University of Florida, they jump on the bus smelling like pure ass. Then I speak to my boy in Jersey and he tells me that they smell like shit over there. Yo those niggas need to take a course before entering the US to learn how to be Hygenic. You image what one of those niggas wives cunt smells like. LOL oh my God,

I have this prejudice with Mid-east individuals not Westernized Indians or Muslims

Drop your thought
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:03 AM   #2
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper
Default Re: WHy do Indians and Sand-fiens from the mid-east smell like nasty arm pit

yo you ok man
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #3
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: WHy do Indians and Sand-fiens from the mid-east smell like nasty arm pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio
Yo, I dont get it. All these Indians and Muslims from the mid-east smell like Donkey nut sack. They dont wear deodorant and eat nothing but Curry(Which is the most disgusting spice in the world, I would rather finger my dogs ass and wipe it in my food then eat curry). I live in Gainesville FL, and when I ride the bus in the morning to the University of Florida, they jump on the bus smelling like pure ass. Then I speak to my boy in Jersey and he tells me that they smell like shit over there. Yo those savages need to take a course before entering the US to learn how to be Hygenic. You image what one of those sand-nigger wives cunt smells like. LOL oh my God, I think Allah would run away.

I have this prejudice with Mid-east individuals not Westernized Indians or Muslims

Drop your thought
yo sergio, what did u smoke?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u know this is gonna be locked
its been marked by a veteran
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #5
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

wow...now this deserves a banning,these are the kinda cats u dont need on this site
shadow_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:12 AM   #6
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

such generalisations.... definitely funny, but does not belong here, more in a trash can situation.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:22 AM   #7
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

Yo sorry guys, I just soooo fed up with it that I lost my mind. And it is not an opinion, I bet you that 98% of natives that are born and raised in the mid-east smell like that. Yo my Indian friend told me that they smell like that is used as an odor of attraction for the other sex. So I now I came off like a prejudice fuck, but think about it, everytime a smelly mothafucka sits by me on the bus, I end up going to class smelling like shit and the females be smelling and thinking bad shit about me. Dog that aint right
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:35 AM   #8
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper

wud u fuck a east indian chick who look good
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:51 AM   #9
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

he obviously wouldnt

why dont u just admit it instead of beating about the Bush

you are a racist..what u just typed is all the epiome of racism,generalising like that,theres smelling people everywhere,theres smelly people who stink like garbage cans here in America too so whats your point,you aint saying nothin..just using that shit as an excuse to be racist...something im not suprised about anyways
Old 07-05-2005, 11:58 AM   #10
arcane
separatin game from truth

arcane grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_god
he obviously wouldnt

why dont u just admit it instead of beating about the Bush

you are a racist..what u just typed is all the epiome of racism,generalising like that,theres smelling people everywhere,theres smelly people who stink like garbage cans here in America too so whats your point,you aint saying nothin..just using that shit as an excuse to be racist...something im not suprised about anyways
Word - saying "I'm not racist but...." before a racist comment doesn't excuse you.

That's like saying "I'm not a jerk, but you're ugly."

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com
arcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 12:01 PM   #11
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

lmao he edited where he said "sand niggers"

lol no need to hide who you really are son
Old 07-05-2005, 12:03 PM   #12
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be quite honest, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time.
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote