news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-07-2006, 04:58 PM   #31
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

11.Dumb ass dances being made:"Lean Back", That stupid ass snaping dance.

12.Beefing over who made what: You know D4L and Dem franchiz boyz are supposedly argueing over who made a dance.

13.Hip hop boy bands: D4L, Dem Franchize boyz

14.Lame ass phrases being made and used: "No Homo", "Wut it Do", "I'll Holla", and anything that comes out of E-40's mouth.

(Double post, but who gives a fuck?!?)

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:28 PM   #32
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher

12.Beefing over who made what: You know D4L and Dem franchiz boyz are supposedly argueing over who made a dance.
- Haha, they are basically fighting over who's gayer. I would have to give the edge to D4L, they clealrly started that dance 1st. But theres only 1 way to slove the dispute and I think "You Got Served" can help...
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #33
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Motherfucking DJ"s shouting in the background of a new joint...bastards think shit is cool when is not.

Paz ya'llz
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:55 PM   #34
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

And pussy ass wanna be thugs rocking scarface t-shirts and shit like thats gonna make them gansta's?....that is so corny...gloryfying a drug dealer....shit, why support negative shits? ignorant bastards.

ahhh....i feel much better now.

Peace!
Old 05-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #35
Panama
Dutch Masta

Panama grasshopper

"Hip hop show host dick ridding: Tigger, Linx, Julica. Atleast Sway does tend to tell the truth on occasion."

106 And park is not a hip hop show. Its an afterschool kids show.
And Julica is Dime!!

Im sick of 50cent being on "top of the game"
Panama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:28 PM   #36
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough Snatcher

6.Unnesessary deaths Proof, T.I. body guard, Bustas body guard.(But then again that is what there jobs entitle, there just that YOUR BODY GUARD. IDK you be the judge.)
whattafuck? bodyguards? What about J-Dilla? Professor X?
All humans is equally much worth, but for the hip hop community ppl like Jay Dee is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more worth than some lame ass bodyguards!
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:32 PM   #37
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple
And pussy ass wanna be thugs rocking scarface t-shirts and shit like thats gonna make them gansta's?....that is so corny...gloryfying a drug dealer....shit, why support negative shits? ignorant bastards.

ahhh....i feel much better now.

Peace!
people glorify tony mantanas hunger and grind, not necessarily that he was a drug dealer. dudes from the hood love him cause he fuckin made it, he came fresh off the boat as a refugee, and people who make it out of the hood are just like refugees, its just a dope movie /w a crazy charecter who does w/e the fuck he wants to make it to the top. i don't own a scarface shirt but i wouldn't knock some1 for having one, it's a classic movie and al pachino is an amazing actor.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:38 PM   #38
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remembered one ting more. I'm TIRED of monotonuous rappers (is it spelled this way?). I mean, I'm now listening to Criminal Minded and I'm wondering, Blastmasta never sings and but delivery never sounds same. Even R&B songs feel like I heard them 100 times but every KRS song is something different.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:06 AM   #39
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
people glorify tony mantanas hunger and grind, not necessarily that he was a drug dealer. dudes from the hood love him cause he fuckin made it, he came fresh off the boat as a refugee, and people who make it out of the hood are just like refugees, its just a dope movie /w a crazy charecter who does w/e the fuck he wants to make it to the top. i don't own a scarface shirt but i wouldn't knock some1 for having one, it's a classic movie and al pachino is an amazing actor.
Yeah Yeah Yeah...the hood, the struggle, the pain...blah blah blah. Like Nas said..we all plan to get rich but is all about how we execute it.

I never said anything about the movie nor paccino. It is a great *movie* and paccino is one of my Fav's of all time but im afraid that those T-shirts are not showing that. They are showing a man with a machine gun and no matter how great u wanna put it about all the crazy shit he did to get to the *TOP* is not a good exsample for the young youth.

Sorry if i went out of this thread topic.