news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-11-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Freddie Foxxx's RNS & Stock In The Game Songs

These songs are on his Industry Shakedown album. These are my favorite songs on the album. DJ Premier produced both of these songs. Freddie rips it on RNS which stands for real nigga shit. Freddie please come back out with a new album. Underground rap needs you. Freddie always be spitting that hardcore shit. Ya'll remember him rhyming on BDP's The Original Way and Ruff Ruff songs on BDP's Sex & Violence album? His lyrics were hard on those songs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:55 PM   #2
Panama
Dutch Masta

Panama grasshopper

My boy, DJ Monky from Chicago is doing a mixtape with Bumpy knuckles. COP IT WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!

The Hip Hop Project along with Fatbeats will be bringing you The Official Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles mixtape/lost-tapes entitled Street Triumph Volume 1 hosted by DJ Premier.

It will feature classic, rare, remixed, new and previously unreleased material from Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles, fully mixed by DJ Ternaround and DJ Monky. The unreleased and new material includes work with Beatminerz, Hidden Agenda, Pete Rock, Alchemist, DJ Premier, and more.

The exact release date is TBA, but it will be droppin' thorugh Fatbeats this Summer. Then, following the mixtape release, Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles will be releasing the American Blackman LP later this year.

For info or any enquiries regarding The Hip Hop Project or the mixtape please visit us at
www.myspace.com/thehiphopproject
or
www.myspace.com/StreetTriumph

For more info on Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles check him out at
www.myspace.com/freddiefoxxx

*This is the real Bumpy myspace page, there is a fake Bumpy on MySpace but you'll see the difference.

Peace

-The Hip Hop Project- Est. 1995
88.7fm WLUW Chicago Indpendent Radio
7:30pm - 11:30pm Central Time Every Saturday Night
Cosm Roks, DJ ternaround, Roper, Rev Rob, Eves and DJ Monky
Panama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

Who Knows Why is my favorite joint on that album.
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:55 PM   #4
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

i do! i do ! ..... PRIMO CUZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Old 05-11-2006, 07:54 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Panama good looking out man. I really appreciate that info about my boy Freddie Foxxx. I'm gonna buy that mixtape when it comes out. I'll also be looking for his new album American Blackman. I got his 2 unreleased albums Freddie Foxxx Is Here and Crazy Like A Foxxx. You can download them.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote