news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 05-03-2006, 05:37 PM   #76
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The _laughing_man
Bush is not to blame he is just a puppet, he still doesnt know how to tie his tie, most prabably he was put in the loop later, the ones behind it are the one who don't need money as they print it, they are after control, they are thirsty for blood, they try to scare us into submission so they can create their super global bullshit worldwide state and take humanity into the graveyard chamber.... fuck the new world order, it's time for the wu world order to fight back and we should prevail... Let' fight those crooks my bros, it simple as using a marker and tagging the information in the metro, in the bus or wherever you are ultimately we will resurect some of the mental deads...

Positive
Energy
Activate
Constant
Elevation

With this new Immigration law they are trying to create a Civil War!
Old 05-03-2006, 05:43 PM   #77
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

the country i live in is majorly fucked up right now
i know it has nothin to do with this thread
but i felt the need to say it
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:18 PM   #78
CrazyCoCasian
Tha Real One

CrazyCoCasian grasshopper

BigBen all I am hearing is "Blah, Blah, Blah"

Greatness Is Before You As I Am The One; AKA "Ill Gates"
CrazyCoCasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:05 AM   #79
The _laughing_man

The _laughing_man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben

With this new Immigration law they are trying to create a Civil War!

its a global pattern same in Europe, they make everyhing to make those countries miserable so that their citizens only dream of coming to the western world, once there they use them so they create clashes within western countries... Basically they are used as catalyst to accelerate the NWO, now that they have brokenn borders between countries...

Last edited by The _laughing_man; 05-04-2006 at 02:47 PM.
The _laughing_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:19 AM   #80
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Keep spreading the link to Loose Change.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change
Old 05-12-2006, 04:38 AM   #81
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

you should also watch alex jone presents martial law 9/11 rise of a police state, 3 hours long but needs to be seen even just the last 2 parts. the first hour is slow.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:45 AM   #82
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

good bumping this
Old 05-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #83
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

Martial Law 9/11: http://raplevel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=391