news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-07-2005, 12:27 PM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default why do we as wu tang fans complain so much?

Is it because we expect so much of what was done in the past face it man niggaz ain't in '94 anymore the music landscape of then til now is a totally similar but different scheme of things that hardcore ruckus him ain't being marketed no more now if you wanna be relivant u gotta do the mixtape and shit but even the mixtapes by various artists are boring so i don't know what to say
why do people post and critticize the artist man so what that person don't like it man all motherfuckers on dis site is whine man if it's good music it's good music nah no matter what shit comes from the heart
there certain songs i don't like but i don't whine about it just skip over the fuckin track it's like all the bullshit rap that comes out i don't even by half of it i rather listen to wu or nas or even underground shit cuz i know what i'm a get and expect

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:29 PM   #2
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: why do we as wu tang fans complain so much?

im wit u on that shit

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the ONLY reason why there is all this beef on these forums is because people here arent mature enough to handle the fact that someone doesnt have the same musicsl tastes as they do.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:32 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

as i've said before, a consumer has every right to critique a product.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:35 PM   #5
wilson177

wilson177 grasshopper

I agree with every staement made so far... people bitch and complain cuz they think their opnion is a fact for one... and two people complain and set ridiculous expectations cuz its not them who have to meet them
wilson177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:40 PM   #6
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

niggas are just emotional...at the end of the day its all good
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 12:46 PM   #7
Prisma
Delve

Prisma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
as i've said before, a consumer has every right to critique a product.
Cosign!

I made a reply in another thread a while ago that stated that I was fed up with all the complaining on this site, but what about complaining about all this complaining? Is that not being hypocrite? I dunno......

Critique is one thing, but whining is completely different.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:50 PM   #8
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

complaining is some sad shit, though when we hear that wu gon announce sumin, ie BET, and then dont, it does test patience etc..

WUFANS ARE AT HIGHEST ELEVATION OF PATIENCE, LESSON 1 OF THE WUTANG

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:03 PM   #9
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Wu fans are like those greatful dead fans, shit almost fanatical because the shit they gave is like no other. NAS, early Hova, Biggie, BCC are great but these niggas is like subs - I cant go that far but there will never be another Wu. Plus, we as fans should let them niggas know when they slippin..I think Meth got the point..his ass is back in the studio wit RZA so its up to us to make them niggas give us that Crack..shit when a Wu release sold out nigga I could stop to I had my fix. Imagine if we as fans never said anything next thing you know RZA would be producing for Nelly ft. Chingy w/J-kwon on the hook

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:12 PM   #10
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

Is it because we expect so much of what was done in the past face it man niggaz ain't in '94 anymore the music landscape of then til now is a totally similar but different scheme of things that hardcore ruckus him ain't being marketed no more now if you wanna be relivant u gotta do the mixtape and shit but even the mixtapes by various artists are boring so i don't know what to say
why do people post and critticize the artist man so what that person don't like it man all motherfuckers on dis site is whine man if it's good music it's good music nah no matter what shit comes from the heart
there certain songs i don't like but i don't whine about it just skip over the fuckin track it's like all the bullshit rap that comes out i don't even by half of it i rather listen to wu or nas or even underground shit cuz i know what i'm a get and expect
^^^
I second that.

the ONLY reason why there is all this beef on these forums is because people here arent mature enough to handle the fact that someone doesnt have the same musicsl tastes as they do.
^^^
And That.

niggas are just emotional
^^^
And DEFINITELY that.

Bottom line: Critique all u want cuz you a consumer, but stop with the fuckin cryin all ready. It's all right, your'e not gonna die.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #11
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Humans need to complain.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:02 PM   #12
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Well when albums like Lex Diamond Story drop, there's reason to complain.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:55 PM   #13
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
^^^^ and the post u wrote right after that about the consumer
...shit weve spent a couple hundred dollars on their product over the years and any time u do that as a repeat costumer or whatever the case may be, a season ticket holder for a sports franchise has every right to "complain", complains not what im lookin for but to speak out on how u feel about that product. if im payin 250 for season tickets u better believe i'll express my opinion if their out their givin a shit performance. its a little different in the fact that if your team goes 0-4 out the gate, everyone knows that sucks but in music its weird bcause what i hate u might like, but we get my point.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote