0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2006, 12:17 PM   #1
son
son delorian
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wilmington Delaware
Age: 31
Posts: 45
Rep Power: 0
son grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to son
Default Sattori Entertainment

http://www.sattorientertainment.com
son is offline  
Old 05-28-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
born invincible
// Never Defeated //
 
born invincible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: on the 2 dots
Posts: 2,949
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 19
born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default

advertise is General.....
__________________
__________________



born invincible is offline  
Old 05-28-2006, 03:22 PM   #3
Punch
Veteran Member
 
Punch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,698
Rep Power: 17
Punch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal sonPunch prodigal son
Default



:l mao::lma o:
__________________
As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
- Kurt Vonnegut

Punch is offline  
Old 05-28-2006, 05:45 PM   #4
Thanatologist
PhD
 
Thanatologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wild Wild Rex
Age: 28
Posts: 490
Rep Power: 10
Thanatologist grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch


:l mao::lma o:

hahah wha the fuck is that
__________________
Thanatologist is offline  
Old 05-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #5
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,324
Rep Power: 12
Sifu Dragon grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by son
...? is that it?
__________________
Sifu Dragon is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 12:31 AM   #6
son
son delorian
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wilmington Delaware
Age: 31
Posts: 45
Rep Power: 0
son grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to son
Default

ok, let me be blunt, because maybe you all are
not as slow as i think.

this is the GRAPHICS section

so i posted GRAPHICS that I MADE.

and for you CLOWNS

http://www.cdbaby.com

i'm not even going to explain what they do

.

never the less


me SON

this is me http://son.sattorirecords.com i did the work
i wrote rapped, helped record and helped engineer.

AND I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS


you get it?


http://www.sattorientertainment.com is something i DESIGNED.

so that includes WEBSITE MASTERING, as well as VISUAL GRAPHICS... for instance at the top of the site, its a graphic, i do that, just make different images, ok?

does that answer your questions?


thank you

here is more


http://2TheHood.SattoriRecords.com
http://AD.SattoriRecords.com

one.
son is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 12:38 AM   #7
born invincible
// Never Defeated //
 
born invincible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: on the 2 dots
Posts: 2,949
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 19
born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default

check it dick.. cause i guess u dont know whats really good. its all good to show love and rep your shit. but this is twice youve dropped nothing but a link in the GFX section.. nothing.. but a link. nothin sayin u did any gfx for that link.. i let that shit slide twice.. now i couldve been a fo real dick and just deleted your shit.. but i didnt. i inquired the first time.... and on the 2nd time you try to son me...

chillax!! smoke a tree... dont get cute with me.

if u got some links that include some graphics shit youve done.. word up post it. but explain what you posting... dig it?



Quote:
Originally Posted by son
ok, let me be blunt, because maybe you all are
not as slow as i think.

this is the GRAPHICS section

so i posted GRAPHICS that I MADE.

and for you CLOWNS

http://www.cdbaby.com

i'm not even going to explain what they do

.

never the less


me SON

this is me http://son.sattorirecords.com i did the work
i wrote rapped, helped record and helped engineer.

AND I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS


you get it?


http://www.sattorientertainment.com is something i DESIGNED.

so that includes WEBSITE MASTERING, as well as VISUAL GRAPHICS... for instance at the top of the site, its a graphic, i do that, just make different images, ok?

does that answer your questions?


thank you

here is more


http://2TheHood.SattoriRecords.com
http://AD.SattoriRecords.com

one.
__________________
__________________



born invincible is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:47 AM   #8
son
son delorian
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wilmington Delaware
Age: 31
Posts: 45
Rep Power: 0
son grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to son
Default

son is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:50 AM   #9
son
son delorian
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wilmington Delaware
Age: 31
Posts: 45
Rep Power: 0
son grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible

if u got some links that include some graphics shit youve done.. word up post it. but explain what you posting... dig it?
next time i'll say

http://www.sattorientertainment.com I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS IN THIS LINK EVERYONE


i posted a link and a picture, so maybe now your authority feels a little groomed now
son is offline  
Old 05-29-2006, 02:32 AM   #10
born invincible
// Never Defeated //
 
born invincible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: on the 2 dots
Posts: 2,949
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 19
born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default

thank you!

and again... dont be a dick, or i'll delete everything you post!! why you ask? cause i can...

peace...




Quote:
Originally Posted by son
next time i'll say

http://www.sattorientertainment.com I DESIGNED THE GRAPHICS IN THIS LINK EVERYONE


i posted a link and a picture, so maybe now your authority feels a little groomed now
__________________
__________________



born invincible is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one