news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-28-2006, 04:38 PM   #31
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

just check it out and you might be surprised, i know i was.
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:44 AM   #32
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

any more thoughts?
Old 05-30-2006, 12:11 PM   #33
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust

jakki - god vs satan

you gotta give that listen
Old 05-30-2006, 12:22 PM   #34
M.I.C Diesel

M.I.C Diesel grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
no, thats not what i'm saying at all don't put words in my mouth dickrider take it easy....their faith has nothing to do with it...they're MARKETING themselves as a CHRISTAN RAP GROUP, thats their gimmick right there. rappers who are christan. does AZ and big daddy kane and shit call their shit MUSLIM RAP MUSIC? stop preaching like you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about, cause you're getting played and can't see the truth.
Dickrider? Played? Can't see the truth? Muslim rap shit? Marketing what?
I hurt your feelings or something bro'?
A marketing title & a gimmick, in my humble oppinion are 2 seperate things, I see where you are coming from, but as you wanna act like my pa & presume to know a dude, I thinks you need to chill.

But yeah, checked some more tracks up in here, & people got some ill beats & content.

PEACE
''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
www.zoobabees.com
P E A C E
M.I.C Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:40 PM   #35
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

they just wanna sell records..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #36
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AFROMAN!!!! haha...
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:18 PM   #37
White_Mouse
student of the culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002
they just wanna sell records..
How can they do that, NONE of these artists have EVER gon platinum, that's NOT selling records, why are they doing it then. . .?
most of them like the music they do and have sumthin to say. .
some. . . are just cats that didn't make it in mainstream.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:27 PM   #38
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
it's hard to argue with people who have no comprehension skills....THEM BEING CHRISTAN ISN'T WHY IT'S A GIMMICK. THEY'RE USING THE FACT THAT THEY'RE CHRISTAN AS A MARKETING GIMMICK WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, KRSONE AND KURTISBLOW WEREN'T MARKETED AS "CHRISTANRAPPERS" ITS A TITLE LEARN THE RAP GAME FOOLS
Marketing you say? I honestly don't think so. If you had to choose between a normal hip hop album and christian hip hop, what would you choose ?? I personaly would choose the normal hip hop album, even though I'm Christian. I'm not even tempted in trying it, even if I'm christian. So I really don't think it's a marketing scheme.

BTW What's christian hip hop? Is it normal hip hop but with religious (christian) lyrics, talking a lot about God and the importance of their faith?

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:50 PM   #39
White_Mouse
student of the culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Marketing you say? I honestly don't think so. If you had to choose between a normal hip hop album and christian hip hop, what would you choose ?? I personaly would choose the normal hip hop album, even though I'm Christian. I'm not even tempted in trying it, even if I'm christian. So I really don't think it's a marketing scheme.

BTW What's christian hip hop? Is it normal hip hop but with religious (christian) lyrics, talking a lot about God and the importance of their faith?
That's exactly what it is!!!!!! And even though I'M a christian as well i'd do a regular hip-hop album but some tracks would talk about my faith. but i'd avoid the mainstream played out topics and talk about rhyming, my life, and my faith.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:07 PM   #40
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse
That's exactly what it is!!!!!! And even though I'M a christian as well i'd do a regular hip-hop album but some tracks would talk about my faith. but i'd avoid the mainstream played out topics and talk about rhyming, my life, and my faith.
I think Braille does that I mean he does the christian thing but if you listen to his album shades of grey it's just straight hip hop, dope hip hop I might add.

There are religious references on the album but there very suttle.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:09 PM   #41
White_Mouse
student of the culture

i like Braille his rhyme scheme and mine are very simialar, and i just discovered him recently (way after i started rhymin) I just need to work on flowin to a beat. lol
Old 06-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #42
White_Mouse
student of the culture

anyone else heard of braille. everyone should peep this dude.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:27 PM   #43
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was my friend who is part of a christian hip hop group who told me about braille. For my birthday recently he got me the Lightheaded album which is also dope.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #44
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

god love us hood niggas

lmao NaS is good enough for me
Old 06-02-2006, 10:43 PM   #45
White_Mouse
student of the culture

here's another site, if you wanna talk to cats in HHH then peep,
www.holycultureradio.com/forum