news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-04-2006, 08:42 AM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^god point!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:56 AM   #32
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy
the thing is, that he´s really for real...
in the old templeofhiphop forum, ova the last months it existed, too many fake internet hiphopas have been around, writing bullshit about others without respect.
what krs try´s to build is a place , where true hiphop heads can communicate & trade wit their cultural goods (like music, graphics, ...) for real and without disrespect...so here´s the problem:

if it would stay for free, all those suckers who are not in this for real and just for the fun of it, steppin around this place sayin some unproductive bullshit, and leavin in a minute,
i think this is the point, you feelin me???
by the way, i myself tried several times to log me in & pay the bill,
but unfortunatly it doesn´t work right. they got some problems i guess with the log in procedure....

so, before sayin krs sucks, better open your head and stop killin yourself by sayin bullshit...
A-f*ckin'-men! That's what I'm talkin' about... you ghetto boys got it now?
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 06:15 PM   #33
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

yeah, KRS is gay
Old 06-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #34
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

hmmmm maybe krs-one broke.lol
Old 06-04-2006, 08:38 PM   #35
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist
Man, I just tried to register on Temple of Hip-hop and he wants $12 to join! Screw his rich a$$! Doesn't he have enough money to not charge people when he's "giving back?"

KRS is a fake. Think about it. How much money has he made selling himself as the keeper of hip-hop culture like he invented it? I'm pissed. Talking about corporate greed and sh!t in his rhymes, he's the greediest of them all, ripping off ghetto kids money.
AHHHH BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
DIE HATER!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Last edited by White_Mouse; 06-04-2006 at 08:40 PM.
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:29 PM   #36
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
Kids ehh.... *rolls eyes*
ditto......

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:31 PM   #37
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy
the thing is, that he´s really for real...
in the old templeofhiphop forum, ova the last months it existed, too many fake internet hiphopas have been around, writing bullshit about others without respect.
what krs try´s to build is a place , where true hiphop heads can communicate & trade wit their cultural goods (like music, graphics, ...) for real and without disrespect...so here´s the problem:

if it would stay for free, all those suckers who are not in this for real and just for the fun of it, steppin around this place sayin some unproductive bullshit, and leavin in a minute,
i think this is the point, you feelin me???
by the way, i myself tried several times to log me in & pay the bill,
but unfortunatly it doesn´t work right. they got some problems i guess with the log in procedure....

so, before sayin krs sucks, better open your head and stop killin yourself by sayin bullshit...

true story........

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote