news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #1
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son
Default My Summerjam 06 WUUUUTTAAAANNNNGG

first of all my head isn't exactly clear right now last night was some wild shit. We headed over to the bricks 12 heads and got there at 3 something. We post up in the parking lot, got a keg, mad beer and boom. had the grill goin shit was nice, everyone looking fresh, see kids walking around with bape shit in the box in their hands haha. everyones bumpin music getting twisted having a good time, this one dude pulls up in some lincoln or someshit bangin ambitions of a ridah stops, gets everyone fixated on em and then just whips out a meter stick drops it to the wheel "thats 26s babbbby" crazy shit hah, tailgated for hours by the time it was 7 everyone had more then enough swagger on the way in.

first couple of acts wasn't feeling. sean paul performed, had ladies on the stage doing choriography, wasn't feelin it. Dem franchize boys came out /w da brat and jermanine dupri, i dont' like dem franchize boys at all but they really got hype with boy i think they like me so it was straight. T.I. got to play 4 tracks, then they cut him off and turned off the lights, was wack as fuck, and the DJ got the crowd hyped everyone throwin up the bird fuck you it wasn't right, he spun whatchu know about that and the entire place was bangin everyword but it sucks TI didn't get to really do his thing. Then it starts to rain like a motherfucker, good thing i had jeans fresh shoes and no hoodie, downpouring when jaime fox came out, mariah carey, and mary J blidge. mary god damn gotta give her props, that girl has a voice. Mobb Deep came out....biggest dissapointment of the show....opend up /w shook ones part II, dudes can not put on a show....sounded like they were being tortured or someshit, no heart in it, barely spitting in the mic i expected a lot more, only time they got hyped at all was when they were chanting G-Unit.

Rain finnaly stops show starts getting dope, Busta rhymes coms out /w so much hype, just killing it. Touch it remix everyone comes out besides loyd banx, then papoose does a new song with busta that i wasn't feeling. up next, SUUUUUUUUUUU wu-tang. open up /w wu-tang clan aint nothin to fuck with, Ws up, triumph crowd bugging out, raekwon van was there raekwon looking like scarface hahah. RAKIM ALLAH god damn! Next to hit the stage....THE RULER, yup slick rick comes out and just kills it, then big daddy kane warms it up....show just keeps getting better and better....busta and qtip start doing scenareo, shit was wild. then the finale, DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET. Jones and MaxB came out first, jones was on point. Juelz was the most dissapointing of the dips, Cam came out and killed it god damn I really mean it had the place just shaking...JR came out next but we had to dip during his set, he was doing his thing, had a plane flying around the stadium promoting the new album. they also gave out a XXL summerjam thing, kinda wack, saw an advertisment for the black album though, remixs?

dope dope dope dope show, 4 hours of sleep,long night.

Realness

Last edited by snapple; 06-05-2006 at 01:39 PM.
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:46 PM   #2
Tha Double-P
ADEPT

Tha Double-P grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Tha Double-P

Sounds pretty sick
Tha Double-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:53 PM   #3
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

damn i wish i lived in new york

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:22 PM   #4
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Wow, that show had it all
Old 06-05-2006, 10:33 PM   #5
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

Damnnnnnn

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:09 PM   #6
imyopusha

imyopusha grasshopper

I'm sorry you had to watch Dipset and Franchize boyz man, how ya' feeling? Ya' alright?
imyopusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:41 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds dope.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:53 AM   #8
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

nice man sounds tight
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:18 AM   #9
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds aiight,but i could hardly understand a word your fkn sayin man.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #10
JackTrippa718JR
Veteran Member

JackTrippa718JR grasshopper

Dipshit Dipshit Dipshit
JackTrippa718JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #11
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

holy fuck dude thats like the dream line up.....wu-tang, rakim, kane, slick rick, mobb deep, q-tip, busta? WTF I would pay 200 bucks for a show like that