news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-05-2006, 10:53 AM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
if all the stuff about him having a personal orchestrator and ghostwriters are true i dont see how you can sit here and say he's better then someone who makes his music by himself?

on top of the fact(not fact, but opinion) that bronze makes iller music reguardless.
bingo

Kanye aint no rapper,im sorry but if you cant sit down and write your own material and you gotta pay niggaz to write ya shit and expect props from that then you crazy...and anyone who is on his nuts after knowing some shit like that is a hardcore groupie who prolly wants to suck his dick..kanye west will never earn my respect after i found out from numerous sources that he dont write half his shit which makes him a performer..not an artist..period...he is only good for amusing cats on stage and making other peoples writing sound good with his voice ..period

as for as his beats are concerned,if it wasnt for that white guy that actually puts him more of the work than he does on the beats..they wouldnt even sound as creative or as nice as bronze's beats..sorry but this cat is short of being a fruad to me and all that his keeping his head above water is the help from the cats backing him up,you wanna give props,give props to his ghostwriters and ghost producers period

im all for creativity in your own best efforts and i know without a doubt that bronze does his own shit..now as far as who/s music i like better,its a no brainer..ive heard some cool kanye shit and i wont knock all his shit but i cant listen to his whole cd and walk out amused..sorry b..

and all you kanye groupies wont change my mind either

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #32
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
bingo

Kanye aint no rapper,im sorry but if you cant sit down and write your own material and you gotta pay niggaz to write ya shit and expect props from that then you crazy...and anyone who is on his nuts after knowing some shit like that is a hardcore groupie who prolly wants to suck his dick..kanye west will never earn my respect after i found out from numerous sources that he dont write half his shit which makes him a performer..not an artist..period...he is only good for amusing cats on stage and making other peoples writing sound good with his voice ..period

as for as his beats are concerned,if it wasnt for that white guy that actually puts him more of the work than he does on the beats..they wouldnt even sound as creative or as nice as bronze's beats..sorry but this cat is short of being a fruad to me and all that his keeping his head above water is the help from the cats backing him up,you wanna give props,give props to his ghostwriters and ghost producers period

im all for creativity in your own best efforts and i know without a doubt that bronze does his own shit..now as far as who/s music i like better,its a no brainer..ive heard some cool kanye shit and i wont knock all his shit but i cant listen to his whole cd and walk out amused..sorry b..

and all you kanye groupies wont change my mind either
nobody knows how much of kanyes lyrics are seld written or ghost written shit ... but i dont care anyway..this takes nothin away from an artist ...the fuck u talkin about him been no artist anymore...that only makes him no lyricist anymore....rapping is still art..flowin is art...makin beats is art...lol at u belivin that kanye aint producing his own shit...lol...son aint got ghost producers like u think..he is a ghost producer..or he was...whateva his beats are better than bronzes - thats why every mc wants to work with kanye....kanye came from chi and he was the one that made jay droppin a hot album after he made 3 fucked up LPs...blueprint was the shit cause of the production, mostld done by kanye...kanye been holdin it down with his first solo LP too...and u can go through alot of the best albums that came out last years - and see kanye beats on there...blueprint...the fix..the lost tapes..BE...quality (wasnt that good but kanye had ill shit on there) and kanyes solo had some crazy stuff on there too....
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:55 AM   #33
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you are clearly in denial and you are one cat i dont waste time arguing with so forget about it..believe what u want,imma know what i know...period

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:25 PM   #34
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Bronze is easily a better MC than Kanyeeezeee, but Kanye is still improving.. Beatwise, Bronze is nice, but he's not touching Kanye at all.. All the joints he's laced Jigga with, side production and his album production are just incredible... I hope he brings more Hip-Hop shitt for his new album though. Only joints I was feeling of the Late Registration album are "Late", "Gone","Touch The Sky", "My Way Home" & "We Major"

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:16 AM   #35
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

^^^I think Kanye's beats have improved drastically...but they don't have too much replay value to me...with Bronze, I can go back and listen to some of the same beats over and over and over again, and still be entertained...and maybe it's just me, but I play out Kanye's albums after only two or three listens...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:30 AM   #36
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its cool that Bronze actually replied to this thread and lets people know its actually him unlike the many others that lurk this place.

It is very hard to compare these 2. GOing to have to wait to see if Bronze gets his chance to shine just like Kanye had to wait so long.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:36 AM   #37
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
why u postin your worthless peace of opinion ?? aint nobody fuckin asked u something....
.........u mad?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:28 PM   #38
JackTrippa718JR
Veteran Member

JackTrippa718JR grasshopper

All you have to do is look at Kanye's track record and look at Bronze's. It's not even lose. DING DING DING...The winner is Kanye by Knockout 2 minutes & 59 seconds in the first Round.
JackTrippa718JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #39
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Haha, funny thread and fun posts...
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #40
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTrippa718JR
All you have to do is look at Kanye's track record and look at Bronze's. It's not even lose. DING DING DING...The winner is Kanye by Knockout 2 minutes & 59 seconds in the first Round.
word
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:32 PM   #41
ace digi

ace digi grasshopper

when it comes to lyrics kanye is not even comparable to bronze, a true poetic artist. Beats is a different story, bronze is incredibly dope on production but kanye is the producer of songs like overnight celebrity one of the best beats in the past couple years.
ace digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:31 PM   #42
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

FK KANYE

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:02 PM   #43
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTrippa718JR

that isnt the question. read before you write.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:30 PM   #44
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah,you get the impression that kanye aint that smart from his lyrics and his general behaviour,but he can certainly produce (get by for kweli,that common stuff,college dropout),
Bronze is ten times the emcee but i dont think you can compare the beat style (Kanye appeals to a wider demographic wit his more commercial beats whereas Bronze's style is less formulaic,like nothing the game is seein right now)
so for mine bronze is better overall
peace

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote