news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Who would be the winner?
Death Row Records 11 64.71%
Bad Boy Record + Jay-Z, Mobb Deep 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #16
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Bad boy is messed up right now.I don't udnerstand why diddi keeps on doing the Making the band shows.I heard next he gonna have a "Making the beat" looking for a hot producer
Old 06-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #17
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamel The Prophet
Fuck Man, no one won that shit, they both died...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
One of the biggest tragedys to happen in hip hop, truth be told in the long run no one won.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protection
Ain't no winner if you ask me...
Everybody lost, you, me, east, west. We all lost Biggie and Tupac.

And a lil' bit before I said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T
I know there ain't no winner, it was a too great tragedy, but... If the whole thing ended a second before Pac got shot, who would be the winner?
Git it?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #18
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BTW can anyone post a complete list of jamz in this beef (Chino XL & Nas included, just as songs which provoked Pac's fury), in chronological order if possible? I'm thinking of making a mixtape
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #19
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

West Coast killed them!!! At that time I was young but my brother only played West Coast, and Wu
IRONFLAGCHIEF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:38 PM   #20
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior
and wtf does BadBoy have???? All those "Making the Band" failures and then you got this other girl pop band that p.diddy's coming up with, then this fuckin retartedass nigga named Young Joc with that fuckin song he probably came up with while singing in the shower "MEET ME AT THAA CLUUUB ITS GOIN DOOOOWWWN." Mase left and has turned into some gangsta/pastor iono wtf is gonna happen with him, biggies dead, 112 left, Shyne (one of my fav rappers) hates the hell outta him, and wheres craig mack??? BadBoy's all fucked up right now, besides BadBoy south, they have OK artists....
What does it matter? They make money not having to rely on a dead Icon ( tupac ) to stay in the black. Im not a fan of BadBoy except Biggie. But they are not a dead company like DeathRow no matter how you look at it. They are still in the game.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:34 PM   #21
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbigghead
What does it matter? They make money not having to rely on a dead Icon ( tupac ) to stay in the black. Im not a fan of BadBoy except Biggie. But they are not a dead company like DeathRow no matter how you look at it. They are still in the game.
A shitload of people can agree on the fact that Diddy continues to make money off Biggie, even Biggies mom accused him of doing that, if i can find the article i'll post it. But this thread is based mainly on the Death Row vs. Bad Boy beef, and Death Row really slaughtered Bad Boy with Hit Em' Up as well as other skits 2pac had in his videos and the statements he made. And as for the status of Death Row right now, i agree that shits dead, but like Pac said in an interview with MTV a couple days before he died, "All this BadBoy shit aint no hip-hop, its all R&B, RAP & BULLSHIT." and thats exactly its status right now

WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote