news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-05-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son
Default The True Wu Voice!!!!!!!!!

If i could say one thing to the Rza truthfully.....

I would say, Rza we as wu tang fans ... have followed you from the start and have been riding to, and bumping your steeze forever !! namsayin.

Now we have idley sat back since 97, and watched you turn you musical backs on your traditional fan base in the lust for chicks and great dollaz... ( Now we accepted this at the time as evolution.. hey !! some even wanted it, but the sound was wack outta rustic creates namsayin.. and what happend.... they (commercial ass bitchs ) didn`t respect your steeze namsayin like the chorus of " milk this cow" goes (throwing darts at the charts aint ya zone ni**a.... / cappadonna/ got the steeze partner/ wu tang death before dishoner what !!!) , but you / and the clan thought, you had the heart, to stepped live..... and catch stiches and found yourself fidel... sleepin with the fish`s..namsayin

so our revenge is that we will never, really respect anything wu tang has dropped since 97... )

Now !!! that we are all square.. I want to say this, we ( the traditional fan base) have never left you... we just sat back.. and watched what ya`ll would do.. (living in the shadows like a government agent) namsayin... hoping that one day you would wake from the commercial slumber... and escape from cats, who swallow for dollar rapps.. .. scholar holla back like a roc willer... namsayin !!!!!

Now all we are asking you is pleeeeeaassssseeeeee rza!!!!!!.

If you do make another album, can you please forget anything and everything to do with post 97 (creativly) and just drop that hot shit on last time... instead of treating us like CRASH DUMMIES and trying to go commercial again with another (o yeah, it`s gonna be.. o.g wu tang sound, but like on bobby digital hahah lmao ) sorry !!! forget that BULLSHIT, we don`t wanna ride to that bulshit... captains don`t wanna here that noise son ... we wanna ride to some real gangsta shit namsayin ... make this bitch as raw as possible son.... and don`t sugar coat shit either, if an m.c is sounding wack ... even if it`s gza, tell him to lift his game... this shit needs to be tight like the crown jewels namsayin...

I realise wu has a wide fan base now because of post 97... so I realise it can`t be all mystery of the chess boxing namsayin ...

The furthest I would like to see wu tang go on this last album is like the beat off... styles p`s joint "good times"-

just don`t forget us rza !!!!

p

p

Last edited by zooruka; 06-05-2006 at 03:36 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:36 AM   #2
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

p.s check the time on the lasted edited sign under my post...

MADD SIIK

p
Old 06-15-2006, 09:22 AM   #3
Trench

Trench shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka
I realise wu has a wide fan base now because of post 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka

p

I agree with you, but what fan base?, they went platinum pre 97 on basically everything and there having a hard time going gold post 97. Maybe thatís what you get for not looking out for your fans, and good luck getting back your old fans who are in there mid 20ís to mid 30ís. Not too many of us still around and the young cats wanna still get juggy in the club. Thatís why that shit is selling. If girls stopped dancing to this shit at the clubs that shit would die and the fan base would strictly be us, they would have to go back to the golden age. (thatís all artiest not just Wu)

And as long as Wu still tries to sell to the masses at least we got bootcamp dropping raw shit, they havenít switched up to much imo.
Trench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:01 AM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trench

they went platinum pre 97 on basically everything and there having a hard time going gold post 97.
Um... The W gone platinum easily in 2000.

Besides, Wu was so successful back in 93 cause they dropped something never heard before. It could be a recipe for new megasuccess, considering RZA versatility...

ODB's deat surely has an impact on that, but I can't realize which (cuz I dislike that crack asshole).
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:30 AM   #5
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

no ODB = no wu-tang clan
so respect and stfu
Spectrum7glr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:05 AM   #6
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

^^fuck you !!!

odb is dead (rip), and the clan ain't the clan anymore ???

get outta here... we all mis him, he was great! but that doesn't mean they can't put good music out anymore...

it will never be the same without dirty, but it's not like the clan is dead or that they aren't able anymore to make good music...

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:08 PM   #7
tancen
Hip-Hop-Head

tancen grasshopper

wasnt the w completely without odb? i think that was a good album
Old 06-18-2006, 07:22 PM   #8
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tancen
wasnt the w completely without odb? i think that was a good album
conditioner
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world Godís invisible qualitiesóhis eternal power and divine natureóhave been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:54 PM   #9
zooruka

Nah it`s not the clan without o.d.b.. how didi this turn into an o.d.b thread ???

I was saying that rza needs to give back to the fans who made wu tang, not chasing this new generation who don`t even care about wu tang !!!.

The W was horrible son... just compare the W to 36 chambers and that says it all .

NO LAST ALBUM WITHOUT OL DIRTY BZA !!!!

p
Old 06-19-2006, 03:14 AM   #10
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
conditioner
u can never say dis boy is an amatuer!!
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote