news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-21-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Default so what yall thinkin bout tha new nas track ??

i think its pretty good...it aint a single..i doubt its even on his new album but its new out...kinda like a bizz getter or to make some hype...but its that 80s new york hip hop shit...the beat is average but nas spits some good lines

new nas will be hot
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

ain't heard it. link? in the new Rolling Stone there's a little article about the new Nas shit. sounds kinda dissapointing. basically he's like, "i wanna broaden my audience more" and saying that the new album is gonna be all club bangers. Timbaland, Neptunes, etc. but not one mention of Premier. fuck.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:57 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

broaden my audience = sell out because im an arrogant fuck who wants to be on tv all the time
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
energizer

energizer crouching tiger

is this the end of nas, while everyone else was like o jay and nas hooray! nas's album will be brilliant, i was thinkin goddamn why jay will ruin him, maybe i'll be proven wrong
energizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #5
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

dope track!
some real quotables on there.
nas is far from over!!!!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #6
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Hell yea Nas is far from over.That song was tight as fuck.Some folks won't like it cause there good beat freaks.The beat was wack but the lyrics were pure fire
Old 06-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #7
energizer

i hav nothing against that song, i just dont want an album full of club bangers like benzo said
Old 06-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #8
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

its ok......
Old 06-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #9
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
Hell yea Nas is far from over.That song was tight as fuck.Some folks won't like it cause there good beat freaks.The beat was wack but the lyrics were pure fire
yeah, but unfortunately that's what alot of his shit has been like. his lyrics never really fell off IMO. after that Scratch article i was so fucking hyped about a full Premo/Nas album, that's what sux. i hope i'm wrong though and he drops a solid album. i'm just envisioning "Touch It" part 1,2,3,4 etc. when i hear "club banger". with the success of that joint, Wu Masta Killa could be right about Nas. let's hope not...
Old 06-21-2006, 05:59 PM   #10
WUHEADSINCE93
Veteran Member

WUHEADSINCE93 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to WUHEADSINCE93

it's cool

I want you to put your hands together and
welcome him to the stage -- a big round of applause for Jackson Heights'
own, Mr. Randy Watson! Yesssss!!!! Randy Watson!
WUHEADSINCE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:59 PM   #11
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well i heard that him and preme were in the studio right now laying down some tracks, i still thought the album was mostly preme with some saleem rami or whatever thats dudes called thrown in there
peace

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:36 PM   #12
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

the song is hot as fuck, i'm really looking forward to his album. but on a real note everyone on that sell out shit is retarded.....because nas has been mainstream since It Was Written...& he came back to his roots with stillmatic...and he's been on some real shit ever since, why would he go back to that Nastradamus type of shit?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 10:17 PM   #13
energizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
the song is hot as fuck, i'm really looking forward to his album. but on a real note everyone on that sell out shit is retarded.....because nas has been mainstream since It Was Written...& he came back to his roots with stillmatic...and he's been on some real shit ever since, why would he go back to that Nastradamus type of shit?
becuz he is on defjam now and jay wants nas to make him money
Old 06-22-2006, 08:41 AM   #14
benzo
Wu Vatican

I re-read it last night. They didn't mention Neptunes, but Timbaland, Scott Storch, and Dr. Dre were listed as producers. Maybe Premo and Nasty are working on some real grimey shit and just keeping it on the down low? If "Hate Me Now" (which was the worst Nas song ever) didn't get the crossover rolling, especially at the time it came out, what would? And why the fuck would Nas wanna go pop? Drop a couple gems on us and just leave the game if you're not feelin' it anymore...
Old 06-22-2006, 09:39 AM   #15
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

ya'll act like nas is a newjack he been doin this for 10 + years cmon

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote