|07-11-2005, 10:10 AM||#16|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bronx, New York
Posts: 1,148Rep Power: 11
Re: which wu tang circa is better '93 to'97 or '00 to '01
From 93 to 97, Wu-Tang Clan ruled hip-hop. But to be specific, 1995 was the year they trully dominated.
1. Method Man won a Grammy for his duet with Mary J. Blige
2. Ol' Dirty Bastard's Return To 36 Chambers ("Brooklyn Zoo" & "Shimi-Shimi-Ya") and his duet with Mariah Carie on "Fantasy"(remix)
3. Cuban Linx...(classic)
4. Liquid Swords (classic)
5. Method Man's first collabo with Redman, "How High"
6. The Wu was featured in Russel Simmon's film "The Show" which featured performances and footage from their tour of Japan.
7. RZA behind the boards for numerous classic projects. 1995 producer of the year was awarded to RZA.
The Holy Temple Is The Mental
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|RZA became a Christian during the making of the album Birth of A Prince.||Vegan||Wu-Tang Chamber||97||12-29-2006 11:19 AM|
|Republican party has forsaken its grand traditions||R3beLuTionAry||General Chat||5||07-07-2005 11:43 PM|
|50?||Wu-Tang 9||Wu-Tang Chamber||24||07-07-2005 09:27 PM|
|I Present My Presence||KING ARMOUR||Temple Of Darts||4||06-25-2005 03:31 AM|