news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #16
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

And "Cuban Link 2 and Fishscale (the prequel)"
Old 06-25-2006, 07:11 PM   #17
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Fuck mixtapes.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:13 PM   #18
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyspirit
Do you have the The Witty one (2006)? Wu-Banga 1 through 5 (imports)? What about Rae's Only Built for the Streets II (2006)? Meth's Ghostrider Vol. I (2005-has 6 new songs)? I know Cappa and Ghost have new ones out this year.

When you see them, buy them. They're usually limited.
Sandbox Automatic
ChamberMusik

Just noticed this one on Sandbox... A Wu-Tang Life NYC
http://sandbox.pair.com/abstract/wutangalife.html
Why the fuck do we have to buy our shit online all the time? did u read what i posted? Why are we paying 20 $ for a 5$ cd? They cant get their shit in stores?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #19
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
Why the fuck do we have to buy our shit online all the time? did u read what i posted? Why are we paying 20 $ for a 5$ cd? They cant get their shit in stores?
The mixtapes are usually $5-7. Sometimes $10 when more than 25 songs...

I've never seen a mixtape in stores. Its a street thing...
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #20
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But remember your paying forc that S&H bullshit. You could be saving lots of money for real, Everybody doesnt have the privilage to own a computer, they really need to get their shit out to the streets.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:45 PM   #21
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

I'm sure you can find them in local record stores around NYC and major cities. For those of us outside the area, the Internet is a-OK.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:51 PM   #22
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

J-Love constantly makes wu-tang mixtapes, u need to pay attention

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:54 PM   #23
Hollow Dartz
Banned

They not on the streets
Old 06-25-2006, 07:59 PM   #24
Ill Jolson
Silent Assasin

Ill Jolson grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Ill Jolson

I saw them live last night, and they told the crowd(they prob told the crowd a thousand times) that they would do a new album, and go back to the real gritty wu-tang sound. they also wanted to call the album "enter the wu-tang" again haha

EDIT; lol i wrote "next year" instead of "last night" ^^

Last edited by Ill Jolson; 06-25-2006 at 08:11 PM.
Ill Jolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:01 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz
Banned

LOL. They say that shit every concert
Old 06-25-2006, 08:10 PM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this isnt a complaint...its just a complaint.

moved
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:16 PM   #27
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Fuck you wade. lol my bad for puttin it in wrong place.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:14 AM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Patience is a virtue
Old 06-28-2006, 06:07 AM   #29
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
They not on the streets
u kidding me right?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:35 AM   #30
Hollow Dartz
Banned

No, actually im not .they not on Philly's streets. But I heard about a mixtape store so i'll check it out.