news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-12-2005, 08:11 AM   #166
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Triple B
Default Re: Homosexuality - Good or Bad - Your Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi-pol
Wrong. For example, during Antic Greece times, Homosexuality was well accepted. A lot of philosophers like Socrates etc... were gay. Artists like Michaelangelo, Leonard Da Vinci etc.. were homosexuals.

That's true indeed.

Wow... no disrespect, but this is something Nazis would have said. Such ignorance is just scary.

Co-sign. This is called tolerance.

I guess because of the amount of dumb people like you.

Seriously, i'm scared to see how ignorant and hateful some people can be. Comparing homosexuals and pedofilia?? WTF???
b0h, 2nd this
Triple B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:12 AM   #167
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just find it funny how some of you have to prove how macho and manly you are.

your insecurities about yourself and willingness to degrade someone who is different than you to feel better about yourself is just sad.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:57 AM   #168
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i am not convinced
Old 07-12-2005, 11:30 AM   #169
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Everybody has their opinions, but when Xtadas said that his uncle was gay, there was no need to for some people to post that 'gays aren't humans' and crap like that. Some people should learn to show some respect, that was just ignorant.
Heed his words, man...some of y'all that I've considered friends on this site (bbm) have really surprised me...for my sake, y'all, try and keep some of your less tasteful comments to yourselves...no disrespect, it's actually the opposite...just don't want y'all to get it twisted...PEACE (Positive Education Always Corrects Errors-REMEMBER THAT!)

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:14 PM   #170
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Calling someone gay because they stand up against gay-hating is rather immature.

And technically, humans are considered animals also, so the animal reference is valid. And just because humans are more intelligent than most animals, that doesn't make humans any less primitive. The human population constantly shows how primitive it really is.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:42 PM   #171
pi-pol
ASP's P

pi-pol grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pi-pol

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Calling someone gay because they stand up against gay-hating is rather immature.

And technically, humans are considered animals also, so the animal reference is valid. And just because humans are more intelligent than most animals, that doesn't make humans any less primitive. The human population constantly shows how primitive it really is.
Yep, if you look at things in a general perspective, you'll see that all men do are more or less sofisticated expressions of our basic natural instincts such as reproduction, survival etc... We're animals, period.

I don't care about being called out "gay" or "homo"... cause first for me it's not an insult., they're just making a wrong statement... and i won't try to prove my heterosexuality by making a thread about my sexual position or ho many times i've been getting laid by my girl etc... i'm tired of stupidity and vulgarity.
pi-pol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 03:25 PM   #172
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi-pol
Yep, if you look at things in a general perspective, you'll see that all men do are more or less sofisticated expressions of our basic natural instincts such as reproduction, survival etc... We're animals, period.

I don't care about being called out "gay" or "homo"... cause first for me it's not an insult., they're just making a wrong statement... and i won't try to prove my heterosexuality by making a thread about my sexual position or ho many times i've been getting laid by my girl etc... i'm tired of stupidity and vulgarity.
Well stick to making tunes n shut up crying about it. Ur shitty attempt at dissin me is fucked coz I dont have a girl n dont need 1. How does a thread on sexual positions say that some1 is tryin to show "manliness"? For all I know the homos coulda replied with nasty shit but fuck it, its only an internet forum n I dont take it serious. But I do get amped when yall defend homos. Did I mean in all my heart that I hink your a bum fighter coz u defendin the fucks? Prolly no but still. I just find it disgusting that other dudes dont also find it disgustin to see that homo shit going on in public. Makes me wonder about yall thats all.

I dont degrade them that much coz I donno any. 2 lived here before. 1 got the message n moved away n 1 is in a loony bin we believe.

I dont needa prove my "machoness" at all. If u getting at my name its my fight name. Given to me by some chicks I worked with. N stop saying dudes who are disgusted about sumtin are insecure about themselves. Thats the biggest bit of shite I ever heard in all my life. Any pure straight man will find the slightest glimpse of homo activity disgusting. Just like any decent man will find the KKK disgusting. Acts of rape. Kiddie fiddling etc;

To Xtadas all I can say is that I never knew the subject of this thread was yer uncle mate. However, Ida stated my opinion regardless coz after reading it I had to voice my opinion at the disgust of some these dudes/womens replies. To simply sit back n keep my opinions locked up while theres dudes campaignin for acceptance of something I really find wrong n fucked up, aint me. Thats all I can say. I dont have it twisted. Believe that. Your uncle, or any1s uncle or whoever, if they southpaws I find them disgusting. If fuckin Mike Tyson, Wu, or any1 I admire in life turned out to be bum fighters Id feel the same about them too. Just how it is. So aye, if I offended you or hurt ya sorry kid. Not sorry for what I said about any gay man though. I can live with losing buddies, n have done since a young age through many fucked up experiences in life. But fuck it. Can live with that. Cant and never will be able to live with homos though. N thats me done in here. Positive education will never correct mentally weak/sick mindedness. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:52 PM   #173
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I live where it is socially accepted I have nothing against that life style and I know many queers through work, I work in highrise building in downtown SF, they are decent people and have respect for me as I respect them also, I will never hate someone for their sexual preference as a person is defined by their honesty, integrity and all around manners... I also know there are those flamers that walk around acting flamboyant and most the time I stay away fromthose types because they are attention whores but to each their own at least they aint grouping together some anti-straight group or some idioti shit like that Xtadas i say Love ya Uncle no matter what thats family
Old 07-12-2005, 06:05 PM   #174
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Sanfran has gotta be the homo capital of the world.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM   #175
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

I like girls especially hot girls that kiss each other and is up for a 3 some.
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 PM   #176
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heat smells like a 56k modem

Group: Gods
Member No.: 1,487
Favourite Corpse Bitch: Heats face
Sex: Toxic Panda
Race: Cancer