news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-26-2006, 06:15 PM   #1
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default That old 50 Cent track "Good Die Young" is actually DOPE

Yo this song is FIYAH! One of the dopest prods I ever heard, and 50's lyrics are way above his usual level. I'd rate this song 9.5/10, something practically impossible for 50.

Here's the link:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6A370D5A05B9E42C
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #2
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

you are LATE!
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:34 PM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, I'm quite aware of it.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-26-2006, 06:42 PM   #4
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all of that 'power of the dollar' album is like that
seriously its 50s 'illmatic', 50s 'reasonable doubt'
only it never got released then he sold out
Old 07-26-2006, 07:18 PM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Not immediately, he was still quite hardcore on "Get Rich", but he was much dumber than be4. His mixtapes and Power of the Dollar also ain't perfect, they got their wack moments
Old 07-26-2006, 08:15 PM   #6
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
all of that 'power of the dollar' album is like that
seriously its 50s 'illmatic', 50s 'reasonable doubt'
only it never got released then he sold out
I like 50, but calling POWER OF THE DOLLAR "50's ILLMATIC or RAESONABLE DOUBT".....I dont think so, its just a good 1990's New York Record 4/5......I also think albums like GUESS WHO's BACK (which is alot more hardcore than POWER OF THE DOLLAR), GET RICH or DIE are better records

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:52 AM   #7
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

go dumber and you'll sell. 50 knows that. and that's why he's quite an entrepreneur i think.

i don't like him, but that's hard to deny : he's making huge money, there might be a reason.
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:34 AM   #8
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Guess Who's Back mixtape/album is ILL!!!

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:53 AM   #9
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000
I like 50, but calling POWER OF THE DOLLAR "50's ILLMATIC or RAESONABLE DOUBT".....I dont think so, its just a good 1990's New York Record 4/5......I also think albums like GUESS WHO's BACK (which is alot more hardcore than POWER OF THE DOLLAR), GET RICH or DIE are better records
by sayin its 50s 'illmatic' etc
im sayin its the best that hes capable of doing, like illmatic is clearly the best nas can do
Old 07-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #10
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everyone knows 50 used to be talented...
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #11
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

^^^he still is, but now hes using his rap power for evil
bwa ha ha ha ha
Old 07-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^He's a R&B rapper, Wu Masta Killer. =/
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote