news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-01-2006, 05:12 AM   #1
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default East Coast vs. West Coast War

I think this was the most fucked up beef of all beefs ever. On the first sight it seemed that Pac was dissin East Coast without any reason, as the only true diss East Coast did was "Drop a Gem on 'Em", and others could be regarded as disses just by sickly enlarged imagination of a shot up person.

Anyway, now I'm constructing a large diss mixtape, including most important beefs that rap has done, more or less in chronological order. My current tracklist for East/West war is:

- Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya?
- Tha Dogg Pound - New York, New York
- Mobb Deep - Drop a Gem on 'Em
- Chino XL - Riiiot!
- 2Pac - Hit 'Em Up
- Jay-Z & Notorious B.I.G. - Brooklyn's Finest
- Nas - The Message
- CNN feat. Khadafi & Prodigy - L.A., L.A.
- 2Pac - Bomb First
- 2Pac - Against All Oddz

PLEASE tell me if I forgot any song that should be included.

Also, I got one more question... Whom did Biggie dedicate his song "Kick in the Door"? I was always hearing he had Pac in mind, and Nas claims it was part of his war with Biggie...
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:39 AM   #2
Jeremy94
Tu peux pas me test!

Jeremy94 grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy94

Quote:
- Jay-Z & Notorious B.I.G. - Brooklyn's Finest
- Nas - The Message
These song are not diss song, there is just one or two sentence against 'pac... That's not a diss song for me...

Quote:
Also, I got one more question... Whom did Biggie dedicate his song "Kick in the Door"? I was always hearing he had Pac in mind, and Nas claims it was part of his war with Biggie...
This song is for Jeru The Damaja...

Tim Dog - Fuck Compton
Snoop & Dre - Fuck Wit Dre Day (a part is for Tim Dog)...
Old 08-01-2006, 05:39 AM   #3
tacle

How can people think that Drop A Gem On 'Em is sick, they spat some bullshit, i only like the beat, wasn't that much of a bad diss.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:47 AM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy94
These song are not diss song, there is just one or two sentence against 'pac... That's not a diss song for me...
Yeah, but those songs made Pac very angry, so he included those persons in his subsequent disses.
("Nas, the alleged ring-leader...." "Gay-Z, Notorious P.I.G.... united in a plot against Makaveli...") KnowImsayim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy94
Tim Dog - Fuck Compton
Snoop & Dre - Fuck Wit Dre Day (a part is for Tim Dog)...
Listed under another beef, I was thinking here bout that 94-96 beef that resulted in deaths.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 08-01-2006, 09:18 AM   #5
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Blahzay Blahzay-Danger
Ll Cool J-I Shot Ya

Last edited by baby jesus; 08-01-2006 at 09:28 AM.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:33 AM   #6
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

i wouldnt consider who shot ya as a diss, cause pac just thought it was disrespectful since he had just been shot. they werent even beefin at that time if im not mistaken

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:05 AM   #7
energizer

energizer crouching tiger

dont forget that rassy song from soul on ice, what was it... i think it was sonset, whatever i dunno if it qualifies as a diss for east and west
energizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #8
Reggie37co
BrOoKLYNZ MINE

Reggie37co grasshopper

u got most of them

Last edited by Reggie37co; 08-01-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Reggie37co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:00 AM   #9
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
Blahzay Blahzay-Danger
LL Cool J-I Shot Ya
Yeah, I was thinking of it, but what was 2Pac's diss that made him record that song? Cuz I Shot Ya was the response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
i wouldnt consider who shot ya as a diss, cause pac just thought it was disrespectful since he had just been shot. they werent even beefin at that time if im not mistaken
I included also the reasons why 2Pac made some disses, Who Shot Ya was the main reason why the tension escalated into war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizer
dont forget that rassy song from soul on ice, what was it... i think it was sonset, whatever i dunno if it qualifies as a diss for east and west
I think not, Ras Kass is regarded as non-aligned rapper.