news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-12-2006, 04:06 PM   #46
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illstatiq.
^lol, contradiction¿?
im just saying, he's more then likely prt european but ain't nothing white about him, i hope "getting intouch with his roots" by shitting on white people, or being all pro-black doesn't make him more african. Africans love white people, take it from me, an african.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #47
MwazaUmoja

MwazaUmoja grasshopper

He doesn't shit on white people.

Why do people who are critical of most political rap assume that those who are rapping are anti-white? He shits on people in power, most of whom happen to be white.

At the same time he shits on alot of the corrput latin leaders.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:19 PM   #48
antisocial

antisocial grasshopper

to clear things up....he's quarter black...rest peruvian...i know the nigga for 6 years now, please don't ask for proof. also ya'll man 9th prince enjoys his music too. we was buildin in the studio and on the ride back he wanted to hear his music and said he is a talented nigga and wouldn't mind working with him.

"Ayo, i'm the n to the f that, everybody step back, realize what i'm doing here is not just rap, a task in the form of precise rhymes, indecisive minds get tossed for insitin' mine!"
antisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:20 PM   #49
antisocial

antisocial grasshopper

and the of course this 9th conversation was before he got locked up.

"Ayo, i'm the n to the f that, everybody step back, realize what i'm doing here is not just rap, a task in the form of precise rhymes, indecisive minds get tossed for insitin' mine!"
antisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #50
ElusiveFugitive
Yamabushi

ElusiveFugitive grasshopper

Immortal Technique is 100% unquestionable illness!one of only a handful of mc's that show integrity and reflect real realism.Releasing albums independently has freed him from corporate undercurrents in the industry so his message is relevant, defiant, untainted & true to the roots of hiphop. This man is a legendYeah his production isnt top notch, especially on vol.1 most of the lyrics on that album were written when he was locked up, and he was using a miniscule budget compared to some of the fucken wack shit that gets airplay on the regular. Vol 2 is lyrical strychnine...bangers like poverty of philosophy, dance with the devil, the getaway. harlem streets, peruvian coke, leaving the past, caught in a hustle, the bin laden remix, keepin it raw, the list goes on...Its too bad I'll probably never get to see him live in my part of the worldat. A lotta people here, even non hiphop fans would love to hear him spit truth about indigenous oppression and corporate imperialism in the third world - Peace

Last edited by ElusiveFugitive; 08-20-2006 at 11:52 PM.
ElusiveFugitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:21 PM   #51
InfamousRD
Strike like a Killa B

InfamousRD grasshopper

check out this video
Immortal Technique & Poison Pen - Freestyle Session(Live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpK2pjZDac8
InfamousRD is offline   Reply With Quote