news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-14-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Slim Thug....

What do yall think of slim thug?

i like 2 of his songs that i know of so far,they are probably 2 of my favourite fucking beats aswell,shits hectic.

Slim Thug-3 Kings

Slim Thug-This Is My Life-this song make me feel like drivin down the street with a blunt and bumpin this shit.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
Jon Quest

Jon Quest grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Jon Quest

slim is pretty nice, already platinum is one of my top recent albums
Jon Quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

Already Platinum is great.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:29 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Slims shit chopped an screwed is ill. He thinks about it being chopped an screwed while recording it. I saw an interview where he was talkin about that. He talks about having endless raps , an endless flow, but it gets old due to lack of subject matter.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 09:44 PM   #5
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

wasnt feelin him the only 1 of the southern rappers i was feelin are Chamilionaire and The Carter II was ok
Old 08-14-2006, 09:49 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

still tipin was the best song of 2005
his album wasnt all that
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:03 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh listen to those 2 songs..man those beats are fire..
Old 08-15-2006, 05:50 AM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

terrible on the mic.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #9
J-Cee
SmokeY

his lyrics arent great but he got an alright Southern sound thats why i like..at least he aint got no irrittating squealing sound Like fukin Lil Wayne n shit..i cant stand listening to that cat.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #10
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

i dont liek him

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like SlIM Thug. He's real!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote