news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-15-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default A Tribe Called Quest Is On Tour Now

I saw a article in the newspaper about them a few weeks ago. They're only touring in 14 cities. Did ya'll hear about this?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

no but i'm interested in finding out more about this.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:41 PM   #3
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

from some xbox website:

2K Sports, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., today announced the reuniting of legendary hip hop act, A Tribe Called Quest, to headline the first leg of the 2nd Annual 2K Sports Bounce Tour in 15 cities. This marks A Tribe Called Quest’s first tour in over half a decade. In addition to headlining the tour, an exclusive track from the group will appear on the upcoming ‘Dan The Automator Presents 2K7’ soundtrack with Phife Dawg appearing as a playable character. Joining A Tribe Called Quest on this historic national tour is Rhymefest.

Comprised of Phife Dawg, Q-Tip, and Ali Shaheed Muhammad, A Tribe Called Quest is known as one of the most intelligent and artistic rap groups of the ‘90s with four solid albums and a string of hip-hop classics prior to their 1998 break-up. This heavily anticipated reunion marks one of the top hip-hop happenings of the year.
“I’m excited for me and my group to be a part of the 2K Sports Bounce Tour,” said Phife from A Tribe Called Quest. “It’s a win-win situation for Tribe because we get to be a part of such a dope game, and we get to reach out and touch our fans in these 15 cities. I couldn't ask for a better opportunity. Also, I’m excited because everyone knows I am a sports nut, so being down with the game and also being a character in the game is crazy to me.”

The 2nd Annual 2K Bounce Tour is the latest addition to 2K Sports’ series of annual live events that bridge hip-hop, sports and video game culture by featuring renowned music artists, sports gaming kiosks, projection vignettes and celebrity and professional athlete appearances. The tour will take place in more than a dozen top markets throughout the month of September, with details posted at http://2ksports.com/go/bounce/.

Tour Dates (first leg):

Sept 8 - Las Vegas NV
Sept 9 - Berkeley CA
Sept 10 - Los Angeles CA
Sept 13 - Denver CO
Sept 15 - Chicago IL
Sept 16 - Milwaukee WI
Sept 17 - Toronto ON
Sept 20 - Baltimore MD
Sept 22 - Washington DC
Sept 23 - Atlanta GA
Sept 24 - Lake Buena Vista FL
Sept 28 - Atlantic City NJ
Sept 29 - Worcester MA
Oct 1 - Sayreville NJ
Oct 5 – TBA, NY
Old 08-15-2006, 05:19 PM   #4
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

i cant wait till they come to chicago yo.

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:25 PM   #5
GhostFan
Ironman

GhostFan grasshopper

Yeah the advance to the Q-Tip the Rennaisance dropped too.
There's certain tricks of the trade to try and hault your defeat//Like taking tupperware to an "all you can eat"//Returning used shit for new saying you lost your receipt//And writing four figure checks when your accounts deplete//Then all your problems pile up about a mile up//Thinkin about a partner you can dial up to help you out this foul stuff//Whole family sleepin on a futon while you're clippin coupons//Eatin salad tryin to get full off the croutons
GhostFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:30 PM   #6
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

^how is it

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:33 PM   #7
GhostFan
Ironman

GhostFan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokebongoncliff View Post
^how is it
Havent downloaded it. Was going to but dont have enough room left on my computer and I might be getting a new one soon so no use downloading it now... Ill send you the link if you want.
There's certain tricks of the trade to try and hault your defeat//Like taking tupperware to an "all you can eat"//Returning used shit for new saying you lost your receipt//And writing four figure checks when your accounts deplete//Then all your problems pile up about a mile up//Thinkin about a partner you can dial up to help you out this foul stuff//Whole family sleepin on a futon while you're clippin coupons//Eatin salad tryin to get full off the croutons
GhostFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:41 PM   #8
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Got my tickets 2 weeks ago
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:04 PM   #9
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

the always leave out jarobi...good to hear they at it again
Old 08-15-2006, 08:15 PM   #10
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

I'll be @ the Chicago show

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote