news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk
Default Iron Man (the movie) 2008

Who do you think should play Iron Man in this new Movie??

Iron Man ( 2008)

Directed by
Jon Favreau

Writing credits

Arthur Marcum(screenplay) &
Matthew Hollaway(screenplay) ...

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:33 PM   #2
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

um let me think about it...............................ghostface
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:44 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

hell yea but they not gonna pick him
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:06 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Edward Norton would make a good Tony Stark but that would be wishful thinking, I also think Ghostface should at least get a cameo too,

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:30 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

(war machine) for tony id say colin farrel
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:48 AM   #6
The Wizzard
Stephen Strange _ZZ_

The Wizzard grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Edward Norton would make a good Tony Stark but that would be wishful thinking, I also think Ghostface should at least get a cameo too,
Ed Norton would be the shit, the problem is I can't see how John Favreau can do any good for the movie, I also heard a rumor that they are trying to get tom cruise for tony. I hope they stick to the real shit though, keep making good comic book movies.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:22 AM   #7
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Tom Cruise was rumored to be interested, but i'm pretty sure that's not happening now. It's too bad because I think he has exactly the right mix of charm and cockyness to pull of a character who has to be a CEO/inventor/superhero/ladies man

Ed Norton is cool, but I don't see him pulling it off.

I hate to say it but Christian Bale would have been a good Tony Stark.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 05:36 PM   #8
hidden ninja

hidden ninja grasshopper

I'd love to see Ghost do this, but I know he won't.
hidden ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:04 PM   #9
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden ninja View Post
I'd love to see Ghost do this, but I know he won't.
you never know
a lot of rappers get film roles
maybe we should start a site campaigning for ghost to play tony starks
thats hit would be fuckin ill if it happened
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't wait until the movie releases!! I have a feeling that this movie is going to be a little shity.

A Villain Revealed

At the San Diego Comic Con this past weekend, director/actor/writer Jon Favreau, who is set to helm the highly anticipated big screen adaptation of Iron Man, announced who Shellhead's nemesis would be in the upcoming film.

Mr. Favreau of Swingers and Made fame, named fan-favorite and long-standing Iron Man archenemy Mandarin as the villain who will be the rust in Tony Stark's armor.

Additionally, we have a sneak peak of the teaser poster that was shown at the convention. Designed by Iron Man artist Adi Granov—a major player in the production design of this film—this poster gives a glimpse as to what Stark could look like when he eventually dons the red and gold suit in May of 2008.

This project, the first feature film to be produced independently by Marvel Entertainment, is expected to be financed through Marvel's $525 million revolving film financing facility and distributed under Marvel's overall distribution arrangement with Paramount. Iron Man will mark the first production under Mr. Arad's newly launched production company, Avi Arad Productions.

Storyboarding has already commenced. Favreau had stated that he intended to cast an unknown in the role of Anthony Stark a.k.a Iron Man, though rumors are gaining momentum. Favreau has also said that the plot itself will not so much deal with his personal problems (alcoholism) as much as the creation of his suit and the birth of Iron Man. However, he did say if there would be a sequel, the story could easily head in some of those directions.

Keep your eye-beams on the look out for more news on this metal-head movie.
http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.554

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 08-16-2006 at 07:45 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:58 PM   #11
picturebloodbaths

picturebloodbaths shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairvoyant View Post
if ghostface played him, it would be 2 easy to kill ironman. ghost is a diabetic, i'll throw a krispy kreme doughnut at him and call it a day.
Wow, I hope you're not looking into a stand-up career.