news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-22-2006, 03:39 PM   #16
tacle

Mobb Deep

Before Pac was sent to jail he did an article in Vibe talking about "Thug Life". While he was in prison he heard Mob Deep on the radio sayin' "Thug Life, We Still Livin' It." So Pac sent out some of his homies to a Mob Deep concert and start screaming out "Thug Life" but they didn't acknowledge this so 2Pac took this as an insult. Mob Deep think they is it on record but they don't have the balls to say it off record. 2Pac didn't even consider Mob Deep to be on the same level as far as he was concerned he was on a Higher Level than them. He even dissed them because one of them has sickle cell. Mob Deep retaliated with "Drop a Gem on Em."

Pretty ridicolous.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #17
Sincere83
Banned

Sincere83 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_o_mighty View Post
In that same interview didn't the Outlaws say they lost respect for Nas because of the Mobb Deep single where Nas says "Thug Life is mine"?
I dont think so, i really dont remember that, the Its Mine's single came out in 99/00.
Sincere83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:43 PM   #18
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

nas is nice with the mic but hes such a chump he gets clowned by everyone he trys to beef with hah, he needs to learn someday he wont win battles, maybe thats why he "declared peace!"

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #19
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Pac killed everybody he was in a beef with imo.

PAC IS NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST.

pac and Nas looked up to each other
Old 08-22-2006, 05:07 PM   #20
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
nas is nice with the mic but hes such a chump he gets clowned by everyone he trys to beef with hah, he needs to learn someday he wont win battles, maybe thats why he "declared peace!"
Nas killed Jay-Z

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 05:13 PM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
Nas
I am not sure how this rivalry started but on The 7 Day Theory at the beginning in Bomb First (My Second Reply) 2Pac identifies Nas as the ring leader in an attempt to assinate 2Pac. Nas totally bites 2Pac in the way he raps and he portrays himself out to be a Thug just like 2Pac. Nas saying how he got shot just like 2Pac and in the video for "Hate Me Now" him and Puffy are totally disrespecting Pac by being Crucified at the beginning just like the cover of The 7 Day Theory, they also dress like 2Pac did and pour out the liquor like Pac and Dre did on the California Love Remix. Nas used to diss 2Pac all of the time but since he has died Nas has showed Tupac respect in his interviews.

Before Pac died, they were sweet.
lol that's why everyone loves pac, he invented pouring liquor and being crucified.

Towards the end of his career pac started being a huge dumbass, for no reason, like out of no where just went on a rampage kinda like ODB in the niggas please days but ODBs was at least funny. Pacs was just dumb, he jump a gang member and gets shot the same night. I think its funny how people can't obviously see the two are related.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:16 PM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Problem Child View Post
Pac killed everybody he was in a beef with imo.

PAC IS NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST.

pac and Nas looked up to each other
If big would have replied, big would have slaughtered him. Me and my brother were listening to Running, on his resurrection CD, and when he said "2 cops was on the milk box missing" it sounded like "2 pac was on the milk box missing" but we but knew it was 2 cops, though we kept saying, if he would have said 2 pac, that line would be equal to 2 pacs whole versus on Hit em up. Just goes to show how powerful dude is
Old 08-22-2006, 05:30 PM   #23
Sincere83
Banned

Sincere83 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
If big would have replied, big would have slaughtered him. Me and my brother were listening to Running, on his resurrection CD, and when he said "2 cops was on the milk box missing" it sounded like "2 pac was on the milk box missing" but we but knew it was 2 cops, though we kept saying, if he would have said 2 pac, that line would be equal to 2 pacs whole versus on Hit em up. Just goes to show how powerful dude is
Biggie did diss Pac but subliminaly though,

in Junior Mafias - Playas Anthem
Jurnior Mafias - Get Money Remix
Lil Kim - No time was a diss towards Pac
Jay Z f/ Biggie - Brooklyn Finest, off reasonable doubt, in that songs he actually says 2 Pac's.
Sincere83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:11 AM   #24
Rakim_Allah

Rakim_Allah grasshopper

"black pirellis, roll over this makaveli, two platinum LP's still the feds tap my cellie"
Rakim_Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:13 PM   #25
GSTYLE
Veteran Member

GSTYLE shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere83 View Post

Jay Z f/ Biggie - Brooklyn Finest, off reasonable doubt, in that songs he actually says 2 Pac's.

Dont forget "who shot ya" and "long kiss goodnight"
when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck
GSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #26
tacle

Edit

Pac murked Piggie, Makaveli too hard for him to cope with, he was in his zone in the Makaveli period, favourite shit right there.

Last edited by tacle; 08-23-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:56 PM   #27
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Nas killed Jay-Z

haha what planet are you from?

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #28
IRONMAN GFK
Veteran Member

IRONMAN GFK grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Pac was the kinda dude that got agitated with the smallest thing that he thought was a shot @ him.Don't think it was actual beef seeing as Nas never really did diss him or replied to him.
true

fuck 2pac i see y'all pac-lovers.. nah i'm just kidding, i ike 2pac too (not as much as most of you, but still), it's just funny to get yall mad now and then

i wouldnt call these little lines between them "beef"
pac might have been mad for just a second
nas never took it serious though, he even made a song for pac (and especially BIG) ("we will survive")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincere83 View Post

that's right. like i said, pac got mad really fast sometimes
i think biggie looked at it like some funny shit.. challenging 2pac by saying something that wasnt that serious.

Last edited by IRONMAN GFK; 08-23-2006 at 03:20 PM.
IRONMAN GFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:20 PM   #29
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty boy View Post
Nas
I am not sure how this rivalry started but on The 7 Day Theory at the beginning in Bomb First (My Second Reply) 2Pac identifies Nas as the ring leader in an attempt to assinate 2Pac. Nas totally bites 2Pac in the way he raps and he portrays himself out to be a Thug just like 2Pac. Nas saying how he got shot just like 2Pac and in the video for "Hate Me Now" him and Puffy are totally disrespecting Pac by being Crucified at the beginning just like the cover of The 7 Day Theory, they also dress like 2Pac did and pour out the liquor like Pac and Dre did on the California Love Remix. Nas used to diss 2Pac all of the time but since he has died Nas has showed Tupac respect in his interviews.

Before Pac died, they were sweet.
actually nas didn't bite pac nas was just doing nas and to make who think he bite off all eyez on me track when in actualty nas did the beat first

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSTYLE View Post
it was first because Nas was talkin about "got shot 5 times, i left that hospital that same night..." etc, now hows he gonna say shit like that when it happened to Pac recently? So that was #1, but then there was shit like Nas talkin that Thug Life shit and actin like Pac, but apparantly theere was big meeting with Pac, Snoop, Nas and a few others and they sorted out their differences and talked about tryin to stop the east/west beef shit. but then a few days later Pac died.
but dog u get life and songs/music twisted its a song somethings aren't real man its just a situation he was desribing in the song man get a life duke most of all this old news and shit that gets misconstrued

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote