news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-20-2006, 08:08 PM   #16
youngdeck01

youngdeck01 grasshopper

i remember when i started to get into his stuff, i got "Lifestylz...", that album blew me away. That album is sickning from start to finish.

Whats up with a "new" album comin out by him. Like what they did wit biggie on Born Again. I dont kno if you guys remeber that rumor bout dj premier takin on that project?
youngdeck01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:05 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know about that album^^but I just bought the Big L archives album from www.undergroundhiphop.com it features unreleased tracks and remixes that where only featured on wax, can't wait till it arrives.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:34 PM   #18
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

I like the BIG PITURE or the DITC album for BIG L.....production on LIFESTYLES is kinda weak

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:09 AM   #19
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
I like the BIG PITURE or the DITC album for BIG L.....production on LIFESTYLES is kinda weak

word you think so? i think the production is straight heat....but hey...i don't understand why the video for MVP has such a terrible beat and that bitch singing that shit is terrible the original version is so flawless....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:30 AM   #20
SMOKE BLUNTS
Banned

SMOKE BLUNTS grasshopper
Default yo

big l rest in peace!
SMOKE BLUNTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 02:35 PM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does anyone know about this ?http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...p?UPC=COR531CD

Big L Archives album 1996-2000

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:23 PM   #22
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

i didnt know pap was signed to flipmode, better the g unit. and i gotta pick up Lifestylez cuz ive only heard a handful of big l songs and freestyles and they are all fire.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #23
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Big L = Legend
R.I.P
Old 08-25-2006, 11:33 AM   #24
B-Ball-Hov

B-Ball-Hov grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to B-Ball-Hov

big l was that ni99a! i still listen 2 him, na mean? its sad tat he past away, just think where he woulda been 2day, ya digg?
RIP Big L! Harlem stand up! holla @ me! 1
Old 08-25-2006, 08:21 PM   #25
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pap bit Ls flow and shit in my oppinion.

and is it just me or can big L and lord finess sound a lot alike sometimes. ive definatly heard the same lines come out of both of their mouths sometimes too.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #26
GhostFan
Ironman

GhostFan grasshopper

His first album was his only real album.. but its a good album. Big Picture was not even close to a real album, a freestyle and songs from other albums were all over it..

By the way, to whoever said youre mad at whoever shot him, unless youre 100% sure why then shut the fuck up.
There's certain tricks of the trade to try and hault your defeat//Like taking tupperware to an "all you can eat"//Returning used shit for new saying you lost your receipt//And writing four figure checks when your accounts deplete//Then all your problems pile up about a mile up//Thinkin about a partner you can dial up to help you out this foul stuff//Whole family sleepin on a futon while you're clippin coupons//Eatin salad tryin to get full off the croutons
GhostFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:23 PM   #27
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

R.I.P. L, easily a 5-star album 'LOTPAD'. Classic, some incredible shit. Peace L!!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:25 PM   #28
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
pap bit Ls flow and shit in my oppinion.

and is it just me or can big L and lord finess sound a lot alike sometimes. ive definatly heard the same lines come out of both of their mouths sometimes too.
that's because L was lord finesse's protege..
Old 08-25-2006, 11:04 PM   #29
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
that's because L was lord finesse's protege..

figured as much. never really knew for sure, didnt want to run my mouth on something i wasnt sure was true or not.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote