news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-30-2006, 08:39 AM   #31
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
these dudes are too dumb to get the digi message lol.
like rappin about smoking honey dipped blunts and fucking bitches is some deep profound message.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 11:10 AM   #32
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

I was laughing saying that but actually smoking honey dipped blunts and fucking bitches is part of the crazy and unique Bobby Digital atmosphere I like so much.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:15 AM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

hey i enjoyed the first 2 bobby albums. im just tired of bobby and want to hear the Rzarecta now.

i cant knock Rza though, he's following his heart and making the music he wants to make. i cant hate on anyone for that.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #34
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
hey i enjoyed the first 2 bobby albums. im just tired of bobby and want to hear the Rzarecta now.

i cant knock Rza though, he's following his heart and making the music he wants to make. i cant hate on anyone for that.
yep yep... RZARECTAH would be ILL, but i guess as long as meth doesnt turn mainstream, im good ill support him.. peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:17 PM   #35
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

So how does this go with the story arc in Birth of Prince?

"Don't call me Bobby no more. My name is Prince Rakheem."

Then the Birth. See the Joy.

I guess its just a cd and continuity isnt that important but its still kinda lame.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:01 PM   #36
Blaque_Ravage
Constant Elevation

Blaque_Ravage shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque_Ravage
Cool

Good read,its interesting to read that Rza "might" do another Bob Digi album,Im all for that!

Damn I want a Rzarecta album....been listsening to Grave Diggaz allot recently and his Rzarecta flow and lyrics is his sickist style....that cant be touched.

But,Rza is mad busy tho,I dont think they will be a cure or a classic Rza album until he takes a break from the movie secne and focus his time to music like he did years ago.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza
Blaque_Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:09 PM   #37
binary

binary grasshopper

As an artist he's not going to let fans dictate what he does. When was the last time a true artist did that, it doesn't happen. He's going to do what he feels, and obviously hip hop isn't a big priority for him right now. He even said he feels more free doing other music. When people say he "needs to go back to RZArecta" that ain't gonna happen, unless he himself feels it in his heart, so might as well dead that whole notion.

We do, however, need to know about cuban linx 2, at least if we should still expect it, or just give up the hope. Because it was kind of promised to us. The interview needs to ask about it ASAP.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 11:06 PM   #38
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Bo-doop! Another Bobby Digi album would be highly welcomed.

I honestly don't think there is a cure for the sickness in hip hop. It was a good idea, but as we can see, hip hop is in a foul state.

Thanks for the link.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:54 AM   #39
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Yo RZA says he still has another Bob Digi in him so let him get it out. If he didn't he wouldn't be making the music he wanted and that's something no one can enjoy. He will make a sick Bob Digi album if that's what he wants to make and if you're not impressed well hey, we're one step closer to him getting it out of his system - and getting a straight up RZA album. I can't wait for any of his releases, RZA doesn't disappoint for me. Peace RZA, great interview, can't wait for Bob Digi III!!
Old 08-31-2006, 05:44 AM   #40
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Also, Iron Flag sold 700,000 (1.3 mil worldwide). For a Wu-tang Clan album, that's bad. I doubt if there will be another one. That's not a enough sales for the efforts of a 8 man group.

Sorry guys. Toss those hopes aside.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:18 AM   #41
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

^^^stupid too say that...

chanches are VERY HIGH that there will be a new clanalbum, and the last thing you gotta do is givin' hope up !

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote