news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-04-2006, 11:47 AM   #1
graffitiwhat
Veteran Member

graffitiwhat shaolin monk
Default Blue Sky Black Death & Warcloud

i know there is a thread for the holocaust album, but i wanted to just throw my opinion out there, that the beats are really nice on this LP but i cannot get into warcloud at all, no offense to the fans of this dude but hes got a terrible voice and his flow isnt that much better, i dunno thats just my opinion, wanted to see what you all think
graffitiwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He does have a bit of a funny sounding voice but for me it's not enough to put me off, I've heard worse. Warcloud lyriclly is decent and he does seem to be on that wu vibe both with the lyrics and production.

I personally don't think he's that bad, I think he's decent and far from being one of the worst affiliates.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I would only buy his album for lyrical purposes (which I will be buying tommorow). Same as a lot of underground rappers like C-Rays Wallz and MR. Lif. The beats arent great, but the lyrics are amazing.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:14 PM   #4
graffitiwhat
Veteran Member

graffitiwhat shaolin monk

the beats are the best thing about this album, blue sky black death are an up and coming producer duo, there debut lp a heap of broken images is NICE as hell, its 2 discs, 1 is instrumental tracks in the vein of DJ Shadow and the 2nd disc is collabos, with jus allah, sabac red,warcloud,guru,chief kamachi, etc.... but back to the beats, i think they are on point and the lyrics are wack but thats just my opinion
graffitiwhat is offline   Reply With Quote