news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-03-2006, 08:44 PM   #16
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Look at Luda's hair

That would be a nice collabo between those 4 right there.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:48 PM   #17
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDTantisocial View Post
Maybe if LL made music worth buying (for people without high heels) he'd sell some records.

haha
Old 09-05-2006, 09:18 AM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@PDTantisocial hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you. LL used to be raw back in the day but after Mr Smith album, he got soft. The G.O.A.T. was his last good album. LL shouldn't be blaming Def Jam for his latest album not selling. Guys who buy rap cd's don't wanna hear male rappers making gay songs. LOL@LL got 50 Cent producing his next album hahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:22 AM   #19
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does he think his lips are sexy? It looks pretty gay when he's licking his lips in music videos (always)
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:23 AM   #20
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rame313 View Post
Does he think his lips are sexy? It looks pretty gay when he's licking his lips in music videos (always)
everyone knows LL is a fag in real life
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:27 AM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I seriously doubt LL is a fag but i don't know why he licks his lips. That is gay. He got a big ass head LOL. Now i see why he used to wear hats so much. He has a new movie with Mekhi Phifer, Taye Diggs, Ray Liotta coming out in November called Slow Burn. I wanna see it. My favorite movie with LL is In Too Deep with Omar Epps, Nia Long, Pam Grier. His drug kingpin character was ruthless. He was a lucky man to be kissing Gabrielle Union in Deliver Us From Eva. I love Gabrielle Union.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:29 AM   #22
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I seriously doubt LL is a fag but i don't know why he licks his lips. That is gay. He got a big ass head LOL. Now i see why he used to wear hats so much. He has a new movie with Mekhi Phifer, Taye Diggs, Ray Liotta coming out in November called Slow Burn. I wanna see it. My favorite movie with LL is In Too Deep with Omar Epps, Nia Long, Pam Grier. His drug kingpin character was ruthless. He was a lucky man to be kissing Gabrielle Union in Deliver Us From Eva. I love Gabrielle Union.
yeah gabrielle union is hot as hell
but im 100% serious when i say this: LL is a fag
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:40 AM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Drunken Wu Masta. I read a book about LL's childhood called I Make My Own Rules. It's a pretty good book. I felt sorry for him when i was reading the book because he talked about his stepfather used to abuse him a lot when he was a kid. He said one time his stepfather threw him down the stairs at home. I almost wanted to cry reading that. I hate to see any child get abused by adults. He also talked about his father shooting his mom and grandfather when he was a kid. His mom lived somehow. His grandfather died. He also said he used to be homeless for a minute when he was a teenager because he wanted to be a rapper and he was living with his grandmother at the time and she wanted him to go to school and since he hated school, she put him out. I think he dropped outta high school. He said he used to sleep on the subway before he moved in with his manager. It's really a shame LL doesn't have the hunger anymore for rap like he had when he was a teenager. You could see the aggressiveness from him when Radio, Bigger & Deffer, Walking With A Panther, Mama Said Knock You Out, 14 Shots To The Dome albums came out. He lost that hunger for the rap game after Mr Smith album. I was so pissed at him when i bought Phenomenon album. That shit is horrible. I gave him a 2nd chance when i bought The G.O.A.T. album. He regained his hard lyricism on that album but then he became wack again with Ten, The Definition and Todd Smith albums. Ever since Canibus dissed him, his career has been done. He'll never admit that Canibus shitted on him.

Redman should be pissed at Def Jam. I guess we'll never see another album from him by the label. I hope he wises up and signs with a independent label fast because his fans need to hear a new album from him. It's been 5 years since Malpractice album.