news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2006, 11:47 AM   #16
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
^^ i aint hatin at all, i read an interview that was done at the end of '95 where Rae says the album is 65% done and will be finished in a couple of months, we all been waitin for this shit for a looooong time man, an the recent interview with Rae on allhiphop they dont even mention it!
He announced the album at the end of '95? didn't know that, but weren't the plans changed into Immobilarity & Lex Diamond Story then?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:49 AM   #17
Pretty Toney
SAM GOLD

Pretty Toney grasshopper

yea what a fantastic news! make it a thread ! YEAH! letz all reply and say something bout this wonderful news!

are you bored?

dedicated to wu tang
Pretty Toney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:56 AM   #18
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You have to be bored to post in a topic? That makes a lot of sense
Old 09-05-2006, 12:38 PM   #19
Rame
Wu Vatican

Just got this:

PEACE TO ALL MY FANS,
I GOT MY RAEKWON T-SHIRTS COMING
HAVE 5 DIFFERENT SHIRTS COMING

THE CLASSICS (ALL WU MEMBERS ALBUM COVERS)
THE PURPLE TAPE
THE COCAINE PIC
ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINXS PT. 2
THE IMMOBILARTITY MONEY PIC

WILL BE IN ALL SIZES IN COLORS
FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL HAVE ALL THE SHIRTS AND STYLES FOR THE LADIES.

P.S I WILL POST THE P.O BOX FOR ALL THE BEATS AND FAN MAIL TO ME ON WEDNESDAY OF SEPTEMBER 6 SO LOOK OUT FOR IT AND WILL BE TAKING ORDERS FOR SHIRTS IN ONE WEEK

AND REMEMBER

ONLY BUILT FOR LINX PT 2 COMING SOON..........................

NEW ODB CHECK LINK

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=59242601
Old 09-05-2006, 12:55 PM   #20
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by rame313 View Post
He announced the album at the end of '95? didn't know that, but weren't the plans changed into Immobilarity & Lex Diamond Story then?
exactly. It's not like it's the same album, just the same title he was thinking about using for his second album for a while.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #21
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
yea what a fantastic news! make it a thread ! YEAH! letz all reply and say something bout this wonderful news!

are you bored?
REALLY bored
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #22
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Better be Secret Indictments or I'm gonna throw a rock at Rae's car.
"ya'll niggaz like to throw rocks huh??, i dont give a fuck about ya niggaz, *slaps obsurdly*"

PEACE

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #23
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heat has passed....im not even on the lookout anymore....too much contract bullshit is obviously going down...
Old 09-10-2006, 02:14 AM   #24
DNA

DNA shaolin monk

better be some Secret Indictment coming our way or at least that j.dilla joint. R.I.P. J. DILLA
Old 09-10-2006, 04:27 AM   #25
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

You guys bitch about this album not coming out SO MUCH. He didn't make the album for you so shut the fuck up. He's the artist, he can do what he WANTS. SO SHUT UP.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:43 PM   #26
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

He actually said he was going back to the Cuban Linx formula for us (the fans) so you SHUT UP.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #27
DNA

DNA shaolin monk

patience is a virtue, but waiting for ten plus years it not.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #28
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA View Post
better be some Secret Indictment coming our way or at least that j.dilla joint. R.I.P. J. DILLA

That J. Dilla album is sick! If yall haven't copped it make sure u do - I've got a brief review on the ALBUM REVIEW section.