news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-06-2006, 10:14 PM   #136
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
what the fuck are you talking about......I saw a battle, that had RZA and CAPPADONNA for the now defunct BLAZE MAGAZINE......jeru the DAMAJA was also in the battle, with a bunch of New York spitters.....

RZA made it to the final, but lost in the final.....RZA is a dope freestyle rapper

I am sure BIG L is a dope fresstyle rapper....but saying the RZA is not good at batteling? I dont think so

RZA is shittty at rap, incredible producer, but horrible, so is cappadonna
Old 09-06-2006, 10:38 PM   #137
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa View Post
RZA is shittty at rap, incredible producer, but horrible, so is cappadonna
really? to me RZA is like on of my favorite rappers in the clan, especially on the older albums and the gravdiggaz shit....when he raps it sounds like he is coming straight out the speakers and is going to smash somethin'

I think RZA is super lyrical

but hey, different strokes for different fokes

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:40 PM   #138
VernakuLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post
really? to me RZA is like on of my favorite rappers in the clan, especially on the older albums and the gravdiggaz shit....when he raps it sounds like he is coming straight out the speakers and is going to smash somethin'

I think RZA is super lyrical

but hey, different strokes for different fokes

well exactly, i used to think he was kickin knowledge, then i became a good lyricist and realized he was aiight nun special

mef is sickness
Old 09-07-2006, 04:04 AM   #139
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks View Post
im a big wu fan.but seriously now...rza aint that good at freestylin...he can barely flow on written shit.
??..Rza having that different flow is what makes Rza...if he flowed like every other rapper he wouldnt be the same ...
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:05 AM   #140
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphop101 View Post
most mcs in the wu are not freestyle mcs
hahaahahahhahahahahahaha

dumbass the ENTIRE Wu lyrical style on nearly every record they have ever made is freestyling. ALL of the MCs in Wu are freestyle MCS is STYLE.

Idiot, go and read a book or something