news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Beat Quality?

Yo let's keep it real some of these beats Wu are getting is booty. Why can't Wu get production from 4th, Bronze, True, Mathematics? You don't just need Rza. Deck is smart he actually found some non-Wu related people that make good beats. I honestly think the next Gza cd will be wack because every cd after BTS his beats got weaker and Gza sounds wack over wack beats. Meth is cool and Deck is cool. Rae and Ghost are the only niggaz who sound good over ok beats. Like Lex Diamonds is a great cd. Tical 2000 is fire with 4th and True taking over. you don't need Rza for a great album SUPREME CLINTELE , BENEATH THE SURFACE, TICAL 2000, RESIDENT PATIENT,IMMOBALARITY, are great examples. Just posting some thoughts. Just find some good beats.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

heist of the century is one of the last classics to drop in my opinion, the production was flawless, multiple producers and the album was just perfect. i definilty agree with what you're saying.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

rae is asking for producers to mail beats to him through the Ice Water Inc address. that's what wu shoulda done as soon as RZA stepped back, cuz unsigned underground producers can do better shit than a lot of the wack shit that wu has used. that's why Made In Brooklyn is so important for the wu (even if it's not great) because MK was the first to use mainly unsigned dudes from his hood.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:45 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still gotta get that shit.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #5
theo himself

theo himself grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to theo himself

wow what's Rae's ice water address?? I have a lot of shit he'd like to hear
theo himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yo let's keep it real some of these beats Wu are getting is booty. Why can't Wu get production from 4th, Bronze, True, Mathematics? You don't just need Rza. Deck is smart he actually found some non-Wu related people that make good beats. I honestly think the next Gza cd will be wack because every cd after BTS his beats got weaker and Gza sounds wack over wack beats. Meth is cool and Deck is cool. Rae and Ghost are the only niggaz who sound good over ok beats. Like Lex Diamonds is a great cd. Tical 2000 is fire with 4th and True taking over. you don't need Rza for a great album SUPREME CLINTELE , BENEATH THE SURFACE, TICAL 2000, RESIDENT PATIENT,IMMOBALARITY, are great examples. Just posting some thoughts. Just find some good beats.
DERRRRRRR
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:27 PM   #7
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

I think the beats on The Lex Diamond Story sucked, and so did the album. The only good track and beat was the last one Once Upon A Time. Some artist need to learn how to pick their beats, I dont like Dipset but they know how to pick their beats and so does Noreaga, well back then.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
DERRRRRRR
I'm surprised you didn't close my thread.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

theres no reason for this thread to be closed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:33 PM   #10
leaguer1
Tiger Style

leaguer1 grasshopper

lol
Old 09-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #11
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
heist of the century is one of the last classics to drop in my opinion, the production was flawless, multiple producers and the album was just perfect.
co-sign, Wu should use more Six July-beats.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:13 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

immobilarity....perfect example of good beats?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:37 PM   #13
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

they should definitely let 4th disciple and mathematics do more beats.
i love their shit.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Yeah that "Everything" beat is crack.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:08 PM   #15
DNA

DNA shaolin monk

4th disciple,mathematics,deck and rza were the reason why wu-forever was one of the rare albums that sold over a million copies and was actually QUALITY MUSIC.