news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
inditing dane

inditing dane grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to inditing dane
Default My Retirement

Aight, I never thought it would come down to this, but i'm about to call time on my more than 11 years as Wu fan(atic).
I've been around places like wu-corp ever since i knew how to use the internet, many people know me, a lot of ya'll newbies don't. I've been around since forever. Wutangworld and all that, that was the shit back then...
But now a days I rarely listen to the wu, and matter fact i pretty much dont give a fuck about anybody but Gza, Ghost and Rae. I still like those 3, especially Gza, he'll be my favorite forever. My interest has been declining slowly over the past 2 years, but lately i found myself not really giving a fuck. I rarely even post anymore...
The main reason is the music, i'm just not feeling the wu as i once did, every album they drop just seems like something you've heard before, and even though they might be good i just loose interest so fast.
And it's crazy really cous ive tried to convince myself that the new meth, masta and ins are dope, but i just never listen to them...
and I really feel like i got no more to say.
i've not bought a wu album since Fishscale, and that was the first in a long damn time...
The only wu albums i've been feeling in the past years are fishscale, grandmasters and no said date, and that's it. i fucking love grandmasters though.
It's kind of sad to feel that you've lost interest in the crew which has been such major part of my life until now, especially in my teen years the wu was a major part of life, and i bought every single album they dropped.
I'm still a fan of some of the wu-fam, but way too many of them has become garbage, but all the rappers in Killarmy, Sunz Of Man and a few others like La The Dark, Shyheim and others are still dope...
Now a days im more in to shit like, Boot Camp, Cali Agents, Cormega, AZ, Nas etc.
I've recieved a couple private messages from a few of those who i've known on here for years, i havn't answered you, but i felt i had to explain my disappearing.
Peace to everybody,
now i'll still drop by every now and then, to see what's up, but im so busy these days it's gonna a rare thing...
PEACE!
inditing dane is offline   Reply With Quote